Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foid at work told me she is hooking up with a guy that's been dating a foid for several years

F

Fuckcel

Officer
So started working with this foid and I was doing my usual stand offish bullshit (fuck foids, this whore is just like all other foids). But something was very different with this foid than ones I've interacted with (I'm forced to interact with my partner for up to 12 hours, we sit in a vehicle all day), she would continue to talk to me regardless (fine, fuck it, I'll try to have a real conversation). Everytime I interact with a foid, all it does is just piss me off, for some reason this foid didn't

We have been working with eachother for the last couple months. One day, at the end of a shift she tells me a secret that she is fucking a guy that has been dating the same foid for several years (fucking knew it). Obviously my life fuel is to ruin a foid's life (reveal that she is a whore to everyone) for some reason I'm being a fucking pussy with this foid (fuck, I'm probably starting to like her).

I fucking hate how much of a cuck I'm being. I don't know if I'm hoping that this whore would fuck me too, even though no foid has ever wanted anything to do with me.

I need some people to call me out on this shit so I can ruin this foid's life, please give me your energy so I can stop being a pussy and do the right thing by putting her on blast. :feelsautistic:

Foids will be the death of this civilization. Such greed.

Chad incel vs Virgin orbiter cuck

Be a real man and stop being a simp. You know she will never fuck you so cut that shit out. Because she hasn't shown you any sexual interest. Snap out of it.

Don't do it dude.

You work together so it could backfire in a big way. Unlike the foid you can't earn a living with patron bucks.

Standard shit test.

She's just seeing how much of a cuck/orbiter you're willing to be. And you're [predictably] falling for it.

IT'S OVER IF YOU'RE NOT PUMPING AND DUMPING.

The world would be a better place if foids actually went for men who get nothing. Their hiveminds are absurd as fuck.

Just do it laddy, whores like this get what's coming to them - be the one that gives it to them

Ask her to fuck you instead. You’re posting on this forum, which means whether you want to admit it or not, it’s over for you. Might as well risk it all. If you do, you low inhib this entire forum tbhngldedsrs

All women are whores. Why do you even care?

Ask her to fuck you instead. You’re posting on this forum, which means whether you want to admit it or not, it’s over for you. Might as well risk it all. If you do, you low inhib this entire forum tbhngldedsrs

I would probably get fired from my job, I can't risk that. But I honestly dream of hate fucking her so bad.
All women are whores. Why do you even care?

I know, I'm being a cuck. I fucking hate this shit.

The world would be a better place if foids actually went for men who get nothing. Their hiveminds are absurd as fuck.
It's same thing as rich getting richer and poor getting poorer.

Easy ask for sex to keep the secret maybe start with something small like a kiss

“Qween Empowerment and sharing is caring.” Is she’s over 30?

nah, she's in her 20's.
Shit test. Tell her to get on with fucking life and how you really feel. You’re at least 4/10 so it probably could like work in ya favor.
Standard shit test.

She's just seeing how much of a cuck/orbiter you're willing to be. And you're [predictably] falling for it.

IT'S OVER IF YOU'RE NOT PUMPING AND DUMPING.
95% this

Shit test. Tell her to get on with fucking life and how you really feel. You’re at least 4/10 so it probably could like work in ya favor.

95% this

Fuck, her body type is legit my type. I just imagine fucking destroying her in bed, God damnit I'm being pathetic.