Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid at work is trying to get me out

• Thread starter Deleted member 34160
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34160

-
My fears are becoming a reality
Its not even 1 month and im already done

Im still new to this place and of course i make a few errors
This bitch expects me to remember every little shit she said, and to never do anything wrong

I refuse to believe im the only one in that place that made some mistakes.
Everyone there is a woman , and worked there for at least 6 months

Yesterday the director and this bitch called me in his room.
She didnt say a word , and imo there was no reason for her to be there.
He basically proposed me to move to this other place to work if i want.
That place is in a worse position, nothing to do and to learn , requires me to take public transportation
They just want me to fuck off, but they legally cant until i fuck up badly (like snorting coke or getting arrested)

The thing that makes me angry is that they proposed this like they tried to bait a retard " but this place is nicer" "you are single" etc..
Even after i told them i didnt knew shit about that field
"Eh, but you can learn"

One thing i learned for sure in my life, is that everything someone is trying to offer me is a fucking scam

Then why would they have asked me?
Why just me and why not the others first?
She just wants me to fuck off because i refuse to be a fucking bootlicker like those retarded foids that think they are pursuing a career
On god i will rather die than surrender to this bitch

Last edited:
Working with w*men as a subhuman is worse than hell. No wonder those HR cunts only hire Chads, faggots and other women, they want to make the job place their special girl club.

Working with w*men as a subhuman is worse than hell. No wonder those HR cunts only hire Chads, faggots and other women, they want to make the job place their special girl club.
They couldnt choose, otherwise i would have never been hired

You get to pass a test, the one with the highest points wins
And my ass won by at least 15 points over the other women

Fuck them

Last edited:
if you are a chad, she can forgive you no matter what you do

if you are a chad, she can forgive you no matter what you do
As a non chad you have to be perfect , ace everything on the first try and be a fucking smiling doormat to everyone
Anything else and you are seen as unproductive and hostile to the environment

I should have studied to become a car mechanic or an electrician

As a non chad you have to be perfect , ace everything on the first try and be a fucking smiling doormat to everyone
Anything else and you are seen as unproductive and hostile to the environment

I should have studied to become a car mechanic or an electrician
yes, as an incel,better talk less,do more

What kind of job we are talking about?
Being bossed by a woman that doesent find you attractive is pure suifuel.

What kind of job we are talking about?
Being bossed by a woman that doesent find you attractive is pure suifuel.
I cant doxx myself too much

Yeah , it went well for me until i went here
Its the kind of woman that lives just for the job and loves to be in control
Like retards that become school teachers to boss on kids
As soon as she found someone that doesnt bend like a servant she is calling her superior

Well they can't fire you hopefully so they'll have to cope with it :feelskek:

Get the fuck outta there

Fucked either way. You stay and you're working with degenerates who you hate and hate you back, creates a horrible enviornment. If you leave when they say you're giving in to their ways. Brutal.

Well they can't fire you hopefully so they'll have to cope with it :feelskek:
Yeah , i just want to piss her off with my presence at this point
Get the fuck outta there
Fucked either way. You stay and you're working with degenerates who you hate and hate you back, creates a horrible enviornment. If you leave when they say you're giving in to their ways. Brutal.
I planned to move even before arriving there, i just needed a job until the new year.
6 long months

Then i will move to the city i wanted.
After this brief period i realized that even with all my good will i will never be accepted there.
I cant work with this bad feelings that stay with me even after i leave

Its not even a competitive job , there is no ladder to climb, everyone got the same salary. I just want to mind my business ffs

Last edited:
She wish , so she could cry the victim and send me to jail

fingerwave.gif

She wish , so she could cry the victim and send me to jail

fingerwave.gif

Won't send you to jail if she won't live to tell the tale :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

in minecraft

My fears are becoming a reality
Its not even 1 month and im already done

Im still new to this place and of course i make a few errors
This bitch expects me to remember every little shit she said, and to never do anything wrong

I refuse to believe im the only one in that place that made some mistakes.
Everyone there is a woman , and worked there for at least 6 months

Yesterday the director and this bitch called me in his room.
She didnt say a word , and imo there was no reason for her to be there.
He basically proposed me to move to this other place to work if i want.
That place is in a worse position, nothing to do and to learn , requires me to take public transportation
They just want me to fuck off, but they legally cant until i fuck up badly (like snorting coke or getting arrested)

The thing that makes me angry is that they proposed this like they tried to bait a retard " but this place is nicer" "you are single" etc..
Even after i told them i didnt knew shit about that field
"Eh, but you can learn"

One thing i learned for sure in my life, is that everything someone is trying to offer me is a fucking scam

Then why would they have asked me?
Why just me and why not the others first?
She just wants me to fuck off because i refuse to be a fucking bootlicker like those retarded foids that think they are pursuing a career
On god i will rather die than surrender to this bitch
Lawyer up.

Record everything.

She treats you badly because you are not a Chad.

She treats you badly because you are not a Chad.

This.

And also within a week I had a people complain about me in a car dealer.

lol

First a worthless toilet goes to the used car manager of some alleged blood in the bathroom? WTF? lol...

They confront me. Of course, I deny which is the truth. Blood in the bathroom? You think I inject hard drugs? lol

Than some cocksucker takes a picture of me while I am just loosening some pulled muscle in my back with eyes closed.

Cocksucker goes to manager to say I was sleeping with pic.

Manager asks when I slept?

Of course I slept at 10am and woke up at 7am. Which was the truth.

There is no winning as ugly male in workplace unless you are connected with owner. As ugly piece of shit you will not be connected- BTW most likely unless you are some extreme genius with some talent they need.

Incels should join Mexican drug cartel Sinaloa.

They will provide you not only employment, living costs, transportation costs but they will give you a purpose which you do not currently have.

Living the cartel life > Living the cuck life

:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Destroy the very same society that made you a disenfranchised disposable male.

Make them disposable by fucking up their communities with gang violence, drugs, extortion and crime.

And than send the money back to Mexico so other dirty Incel landscaping wetbacks like yourself can enrich themselves off the destruction of the drug users of the west.

Fuck foids and toilets.

Fuck them.

Your purpose as incel is to support organizations like the Sinaloa Cartel that is a threat to the US government = threat to (((They)))

Pablo Escobar was taken out by the USA = (((THEY)) = because Escobar was a threat to them and he was becoming much much too powerful to ignore by USA = (((THEY)))

Watch Chad fuck up his looks and finances from drugs while you as an incel cartel member become rich off his misery and his Stacy having to support his crack habit while always fighting.

:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

This is how you get even with the same society that unfairly disenfranchised you not only in mating with your equal looks match who gets CHAD to fuck her but also in employment.

:feelsokman:

Form a offshore corporation in Belize and open a offshore Swiss business account from a private bank.

Go on NEETbux.

Than take that government money and put in private Swiss money laundering institutions and unaudited anonymous offshore corporations.

You can than save your NEETBux without getting into any trouble.

Because the Federal Government often does not allow a certain amount of savings or assets.

So simple.

Change the ownership to another anonymous unaudited offshore legal entity and move to a Swiss private business account in a private Swiss bank. There you go.

Fuck you = (((THEY)))

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Learn from me. :feelsthink:

PS. SFM.com to do your offshore incorporation in Belize and open a Swiss business account. :feelsokman::feelsthink: Hide the Neetbux and save it. Fuck them = (((THEY)))

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Foids believe they are better than men and specially if she sees a subhuman.

Update :
Formalized my relocation to another sector , asking directly their superior bypassing them.
They were very pissed when they got the news
"I hope you are satisfied"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fuck you stupid bitch
Tried to sent me to a shithole in the other side of the city without my will

And now shes pissed that im moving to the comfy zone instead of slaving 24/7 with them , without saying asking her permission
:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

Update :
Formalized my relocation to another sector , asking directly their superior bypassing them.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fuck you stupid bitch

And now shes pissed that im moving to the comfy zone instead of slaving 24/7 with them , without saying asking her permission
based

everything someone is trying to offer me is a fucking scam
based

I wish i knew that before

Update :

Fuck you stupid bitch

Good to hear.

Fuck that vane superficial bitch.

Its not that foids hate men. They just hate ugly and subhuman males.

Update :

Fuck you stupid bitch

3bf66ee5214cbd361855f0c79c1d7d8611-leo-toast-9.h473.w710.gif

This is what winning as an incel looks like when you're a subhuman in this faggotass society.

Adeptly maneuvered, brocel. Bravo.

Being ugly in the workplace as man is a death sentence. Females will just keep talking trash that your ugly and try and get you fired.