Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid at work got a big chocolate worth 14 euros

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
They receive gifts and tips every day including food. And this particular foid is moody and not very helpful. It was some boomer who gave it to her.
For some reason men at my work are seen as alcoholic, gamblers and good for nothing bums who can be happy to have any job. For example today I have help 6 people and my tip was 0 euros.

Last edited:
Brutal. My friends bought a foid friend of theirs gifts for her birthday even though they’ve only known her for a month. I’ve never been bought a gift in my life by anyone other than my parents and family

Another reminder that men are part of the problem. Boomer cucks like that treat every women as a princess while we're considered a slave class.

They receive gifts and tips every day including food. And this particular foid is moody and not very helpful. It was some boomer who gave it to her.
For some reason men at my work are seen as alcoholic, gamblers and good for nothing bums who can be happy to have any job. For example today I have help 6 people and my tip was 0 euros.
gynocentrism basically
soyciety cares more about woman than man
they only sees us as wage slaves

Dead End Boomers simping as always, not surprised.

women get unlimited amounts of money for having a hole.

literally, they can pay their rent by lending out a hole for an hour. while we have to wageslave 40+ hours a week.

Whatever you say Mr Wonka

women get unlimited amounts of money for having a hole.

literally, they can pay their rent by lending out a hole for an hour. while we have to wageslave 40+ hours a week.

death note l GIF
Death Note Kira GIF