Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid at gym called me hun

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

cj stroud will make em PROUD
-
And I caught her looking at my arms, I know it means nothing but I feel mad for some reason, like I'm being belittled.

Attention mods, I'm a truecel, this is not brag post

One of the middle aged foids at the front desk sometimes calls me darling in a very condescending way like you'd say to a retard or a child, "hello my darling don't you worry I'll sign you in".

Ah yes, being called hun and getting fawned over by holes at the gym - classic truecel trait :feelsseriously:
Idk what else to say, foids always avoid eye contact with me and constantly reject me. Like I said this foid had a ring on her finger. This is an extremely rare occurrence for me mang.

One of the middle aged foids at the front desk sometimes calls me darling in a very condescending way like you'd say to a retard or a child, "hello my darling don't you worry I'll sign you in".
Exactly and every1 here thinks I'm a fakecel, it's just her asserting social dominance.

Exactly and every1 here thinks I'm a fakecel, it's just her asserting social dominance.
Yeah if foids like you they wouldn’t call you hun, that’s something your grandma calls you jfl

Was she about your age?

Middle aged foids from the southern US in particular do it a lot
It means nothing to them

I feel mad for some reason, like I'm being belittled.
I see what you mean. Females are usually not so straightforward with Chads in my experience. They respect them by default and always try to be polite when speaking to them, even a complete bitch will try to do that. The way she addressed you is more like an attempt to subtly show her dominance. A masculine attractive man and the word honey simply do not go together.

I see what you mean. Females are usually not so straightforward with Chads in my experience. They respect them by default and always try to be polite when speaking to them, even a complete bitch will try to do that. The way she addressed you is more like an attempt to subtly show her dominance. A masculine attractive man and the word honey simply do not go together.
:yes:

I have no clue what is hun