Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL foid asks for advice on getting more orbiters

• Thread starter Deleted member 38949
  • Start date
Diabla? Is this a replacement for Vindicta during that brief time it was banned? Or was Vindicta so successful that they said "We need a second Vindicta for blatant predatory behavior?"

Man, I hope she dies a slow and painful death for being a typical, manipulative whore.

why is the second whore not brutally killed? people need to open their eyes

Femcels envying Stacies on privileges.

why is the second whore not brutally killed? people need to open their eyes
Hope her and the femoids in the comment section of the post relating to her, get a good old Bianca happen to them.

Wtf is a diabla? A retarded way of saying diablo? Also "Diabla is a group for Women and GBTQ+ fems focused on an effective strategy for life and manipulating life's truths to our advantage. This is a safe space to share tactics and strategies in our own close-knit group, free from judgment. ", all the users in this subreddit need to be slammed by a sledgehammer.
Diabla? Is this a replacement for Vindicta during that brief time it was banned? Or was Vindicta so successful that they said "We need a second Vindicta for blatant predatory behavior?"
Idk looks like a satanic feminist cult to me.

I wish I were a chad/chadlite so I could trick foids into doing this to me and then ghost them at the end just to see them implode from their hollowness. :feelsdevil:

I wish I were a chad/chadlite so I could trick foids into doing this to me and then ghost them at the end just to see them implode from their hollowness. :feelsdevil:
nice avi and username

Thanks brocel :panties:

Wtf is a diabla? A retarded way of saying diablo? Also "Diabla is a group for Women and GBTQ+ fems focused on an effective strategy for life and manipulating life's truths to our advantage. This is a safe space to share tactics and strategies in our own close-knit group, free from judgment. ", all the users in this subreddit need to be slammed by a sledgehammer.

You know, sometimes the whole notion of throwing undesirables into gas chambers don't seem so bad after all.

They can have their "safe space" in hell.

Bitch needs a slow slow and horrific death.

It's your bad personality bro.

I imagine these are written by someones oneitis. piece of toilets.

When they need something from men - 'heal his insecurities'.
When men need something from them - 'you're not entitled to any empathy :foidSoy:. I'm not your mom or therapist :foidSoy:.'

When they need something from men - 'heal his insecurities'.
When men need something from them - 'you're not entitled to any empathy :foidSoy:. I'm not your mom or therapist :foidSoy:.'