Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid asked me for $30

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
As I was getting into my car at the store, some 2/10 roastie approached in a newer more expensive car than me and made up a story about being 30 dollars short on rent. It was weird because she didn’t look like the typical beggar on the street.

Obviously I told her no. Wanted to tell her no that would make me a cuck but I’m too high inhib.

foids that complain about being short on rent are lying, she probably spent all her money on some useless shit cause women dont know how to handle money, but still they can just fuck the landowner, they live on tutorial mode after all.

wow the nerve of some whores

You should've told her, "sure bitch, but you gotta suck my dick first", and see her reaction

You should've told her, "sure bitch, but you gotta suck my dick first", and see her reaction
Would have been tempting to imply that but she was old like late 40s and ugly. My dick no like.

Stacy asked me for money so she can buy herself lunch at school once , I told her no , She made a cute face to try to persuade me , But I didn’t fell for that , My friend on the other hand... Gave her the money.

foids that complain about being short on rent are lying, she probably spent all her money on some useless shit cause women dont know how to handle money, but still they can just fuck the landowner, they live on tutorial mode after all.
Meanwhile men can't even afford to move out of their parents' house.

I would just say I poor immigrant no speak da englidh

Nothing for nobody!

Ftw!

Who helps me? Nobody.

Damn bum cunt!

Makes you wonder if she was just trying to cheat you for your money.

He’d be sued for sexual harassment

Makes you wonder if she was just trying to cheat you for your money.
Yeah she was. And the worst thing about it is she brought god into the conversation. Said she asked god to put her in a position to obtain the $30. So weird tho; I’m used to bums asking for anything but they are bums on the street. She looked like a normal person not dirty and homeless even drove a decent car. Entitled ugly whore!

Yeah she was. And the worst thing about it is she brought god into the conversation. Said she asked god to put her in a position to obtain the $30. So weird tho; I’m used to bums asking for anything but they are bums on the street. She looked like a normal person not dirty and homeless even drove a decent car. Entitled ugly whore!
And a lot of women make out as if It‘s only men that take advantage of the opposite gender.

You should have told you'd give her $30 in exchange of blow job from her.

Means you look like a high trust face cuck. I have a friend who beggars/crackheads and shit are always asking for money. Meanwhile nobody ever asks me for any because I'm an ogrecel I guess and they know I won't give shit.

Should have races her into obedience