Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid Article About Why they Hate Nice Guys with a Burning Passion

wasteofspace

wasteofspace

Recruit
★★★★
Gets the 'ick' when he didn't make fun of her for falling
He didn’t seem to mind the fall, which should have made me feel better, but it didn’t; it actually bothered me. “I got the ick that he didn’t get the ick from me,”

“You’re always complaining about being single but you’re always going for men who aren’t into you; you’re never going to meet anyone when that’s your type.”

“Maybe he just liked you?”

“Yeah—gross.”

I thought the guy in the club was nice until he was nice to me. That’s when I wanted to shove him away

Why do I—why does everyone—only fancy people who don’t fancy them

“I always fell for the bullies—thinking: if they don’t find me so hot they must be great. Their rejection of me showed their superior qualities, their good taste.”

That’s why I’m attracted to men who aren’t interested in me, because then it’s like I’ve proved myself deserving, I can love myself for the love I inspire in them.

:feelspuke:

This is why foids are a meme gender and shouldn’t ever make decisions for others

He beats me but i still love him

face-of-abuse.jpg

even foids realize that misogyny is objectively correct, and that being nice to foids is wrong

And they call us mentally ill :feelskek:

if that's what she wants

A part of me resents God for creating women

Imagine being so used to be treated like shit by the fairer sex that just "being nice" makes a foid an "amazing" person from your point of view. Meanwhile, foids literally created the meme of the "nice guy" to mock the gorillon of men who are simply nice to them. CLOWN WORLD

At least she's honest. Also: inceltears won't be touching this post even with a 9001 feet pole. Most women would still keep gaslighting actually nice men.

This is why foids end up in bad relationships. Because they genuinely like men who aren't nice. Nice to women = weak. That's how women think. They want a guy who thinks he is superior to her, hence why women are so attracted to psychopaths, narcissists, and end up with men who end up beating them. But they'll still complain that all men are like this, when this isn't even remotely true, its only true for the men she selects.

Women end up parting their legs for all kinds of scum on this earth. But not for nice or ugly men. That's for sure.

I love how women can talk about stuff like this openly, casually, and nonchalantly with absolutely zero threat of any kind of negative blowback, because soyciety is so brainwashed into thinking 'women are wonderful' and can do no wrong

They hate nice guys because they have broken psyches? Be an asshole then to please the holes! - soyciety logic

If they hate nice guys like us imagine if we are not so nice anymore. I stg we will make "assholes" look like nice guys

Foidpill ruined us all