Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid agrees to abort her Own Child

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★

Foids are truly twisted creatures

She's saving the child

Normscums empathize with these vile creatures while belittling us

>Her first child died at 6 months
delete her uterus

Imagine after the brutality of losing a child at 6 month old after holding it and loving it, to kill the second one on purpose. No wonder that God abandoned us, humanity is beyond lost.

Most abortions are just used as late birth control rather than for anything else. When debating whether abortion should be legal or not the arguments made in favor of it usually pertain to when it puts the mothers life in danger or in the case of rape but this is the real reason behind why foids want them.

She literally expects her 2nd child to die aswell that's wild, I hope she never has kids

Most abortions are just used as late birth control rather than for anything else. When debating whether abortion should be legal or not the arguments made in favor of it usually pertain to when it puts the mothers life in danger or in the case of rape but this is the real reason behind why foids want them.
And that's why I hope Project 2025 comes into fruition and influences the Western sphere as a whole. These whores need to be aware of the dangers behind unprotected sex, and if they still choose to ignore it even though they can tie their tubes, they will face consequences.

Imagine after the brutality of losing a child at 6 month old after holding it and loving it, to kill the second one on purpose. No wonder that God abandoned us, humanity is beyond lost.
She`s an evil bitch

Emotionally, it is so fucking hard. I’m not going to lie to you. I have felt so much grief, pain, gravity, just so many things. I already have a child so I don’t have much time to feel those things. Please feel them, process them, allow yourself to be sad, angry, whatever. I was a mess, honestly I still am, even though it’s been 8 months. My anxiety and mental health have been so bad. Be aware that you can experience post partum depression and mental health issues even if you did not take the baby even if you abort very early.

I still do not regret having my abortion, despite this mental struggle. I know I made the right choice. My pregnancy was potentially dangerous, my daughter still relied on my breast milk which was dwindling, and I was physically very unwell and unable to care for her. Mothers know what’s best for their children, and if you believe this is what’s best, I’m with you. Feel free to DM me. It’s never an easy choice.

Why all those emotions if it's only a "clump of cells" ?!! Truth is, the question if it's a murder or half a murder or whatnot is all very subjective to everyone, so you would assume that women would not be so pro abortion due to "maternal instinct" and "empathy" but they are, and quite unanimously and fanatically.

For sensible men, in regard to gender relations, i call this era the era of great disillusionment :feelsUgh:

NAH BRO READ HER OTHER POSTS, She is a fucking homewrecker aswell these Hoes really need their legs closed

Dirty Whore i`m not suprised
Her Babydady is literally the guy she had an affair with its wild af, they romanticized cheating so much they should be publicly hanged

Her Babydady is literally the guy she had an affair with its wild af, they romanticized cheating so much they should be publicly hanged
Hangings too good for them, they should either have their clits removed or their pussies permanently sutured together.

Foids cry when they can't sacrifice their kids to Moloch and Baal.