Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid admits to having sex with her dog everyday, she calls her dog Alpha Male Scooby

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240525 150341 Quora
Screenshot 20240525 150404 Quora

Kill the foid, kill the dog.

>Alpha male Scooby
RDT 20240525 1332133362286314359358633

"Hi I'm Sara I support the LGBT community don't tolerate homophobic bla bla bla"

Is that your whole personality bitch?

Off with her head

"Hi I'm Sara I support the LGBT community don't tolerate homophobic bla bla bla"

Is that your whole personality bitch?
Of course. It's always only the crap which is currently in trend.

Of course the disgusting dog fucker is an LGBT supporter.

Of course. It's always only the crap which is currently in trend.
The talmudic Pandora box has been opened. Dog fuckers already have their own flag. It's already being normalized to be treated like just another sexual preference. Those people want to normalize everything that was taboo.
n40k7965ahs41.png

The talmudic Pandora box has been opened. Dog fuckers already have their own flag. It's already being normalized to be treated like just another sexual preference. Those people want to normalize everything that was taboo.
n40k7965ahs41.png
@anandkonda @tehgymcel420

Pukes fuels braaahhhh

n40k7965ahs41.png
Yeah, I know. Satan's servants are going totally crazy. If they haven't always been that way
Next thing will be children, I guess. Legalization of pedo-filth.

To be fair, most of the stuff on Quora is bullshit larping.

OTOH, women like this do exist. Most of them aren't stupid enough to be open about it, but every so once in a while there's people like Whitney Wisconsin.

There was also this gynacologist confession on one of the dogpill subs on cuckit years back. Dude said that something like 1 in every 200 pap smears contains traces of dog semen.

Next thing will be children, I guess. Legalization of pedo-filth.
Oh of course if no one stops this uncontrolled degeneracy. Using gradualism, normalniggers will have a certain idea tossed into their dumb sheeple heads again and again and again and they will end up thinking "Oh, maybe it's not that bad, those people simply love each other".

Oh of course if no one stops this uncontrolled degeneracy. Using gradualism, normalniggers will have a certain idea tossed into their dumb sheeple heads again and again and again and they will end up thinking "Oh, maybe it's not that bad, those people simply love each other".
Then I will go ER or however you call that here. Take as many of these child molesters to hell with me as I can. (In Call of duty).