Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foid admits she hates all ugly men

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien Calviniste
★★★★★
This is what you wanted all along right?
The first fucking sentence blame-shifting

Recruit Difficulty

Dnr foids even hate average looking men.

I hope she gets what she deserves.

She'll get some thug Tyrone & try boss bitching him then end up in the morgue.

At least she admits it. I guess that's a good start. If enough women admitted this disgusting behavior, hopefully the amount of men being simps would decrease. I bet at least a few of these old men she is fleecing out of their money would stop financing her if they heard what she wrote in this post.

She'll get some thug Tyrone & try boss bitching him then end up in the morgue.
Kek hopefully. Chad and Tyrone do not tolerate this kind of behavior so foids always act appropriately around them.

Is she black ? What she’s saying could be mostly true, couple being lonely and touch starved with having a boon fetish. And these are the results I believe her a lot of these old white men secretly like bw but wouldn’t admit it publicly.

Lmfoaoaosoa.jpg

how :feelskek:

Foid bitch should be strangled

Looks like Larp

I really can't see the difference between judging people by their skin color or their height.Yet, foids like this one they say they are against prejudice.

Well she only said what most of the foids think but don't want to say it outloud. Actually I hope that there will be most posts like this, maybe it will help simps to finally understand that they are subhumans to foids and there is no point in doing something for them (at least not without something SPECIFIC AND PRACTICAL in return)

Even if it is a 'Larp', foids will still end up agreeing with 'her' and giving upvotes regardless.
Foids won't agree with her, and virtue signal that they prefer pERsonality.

Stupid Bitch needs a bullet.

At least she admits it. I guess that's a good start. If enough women admitted this disgusting behavior, hopefully the amount of men being simps would decrease. I bet at least a few of these old men she is fleecing out of their money would stop financing her if they heard what she wrote in this post.
You'd be surprised. A lot simps continued to give money to "Belle Delphine" even after she dropped hints that she hates her "fans" and thinks they are losers. Some guys just have no self respect.

Foids are vengeful beasts and must be destroyed

You'd be surprised. A lot simps continued to give money to "Belle Delphine" even after she dropped hints that she hates her "fans" and thinks they are losers. Some guys just have no self respect.
Some niggas very desperate

Yes, that's what we wanted to hear.

Sadly, that account is very likely a troll.

Also no white knighting and helping those who hate ugly men. Soyciety still expects men to white knight.

Also no white knighting and helping those who hate ugly men. Soyciety still expects men to white knight.
Burn down society and replace it with a hobbesian dictatorship

Probably a larp but she's not wrong about females thinking this secretly

linda sounds like a post wall roastie who the hell cares

Seems like a troll bait post, but i will bite.

Foids can hate ugly men.

But if ugly men (that is, the bottom 80% of men, really) refuse to participate in society, it collapses

What happens when society collapses? We just return to the natural order where foids are raped and kept in harems and breeded forcefully.

True. Some of them actually like humiliation and see it as a fetish. Disgraceful and dishonorable in my opinion.

Seems like a troll bait post, but i will bite.

Foids can hate ugly men.

But if ugly men (that is, the bottom 80% of men, really) refuse to participate in society, it collapses

What happens when society collapses? We just return to the natural order where foids are raped and kept in harems and breeded forcefully.
Nah, trucels like me are forced to rot at home. Most people are normies not trucels. Soon it will be legal to shoot trucels on sight

This dumb whore, the guy she is describing (6ft+, $100,000 yearly salary, big dick, and no dad bod so six pack abs) is about 0.0001% of the male population. Highly doubt the described man would settle for some dumb bimbo (and probably landwhale cause they have reddit account).

y'all falling for the bait