Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid admits Dating is easier for them. [GTFIH]

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Link to thread (Closed by moderators because nobody can behave :soy: :soy: :forcedsmile: )

If we say the same thing, IT would label us a misogynistic cult that can't make such assumptions because "you're not a kween or interact with them to know how hard we have it"

The thing that infuriates me is that Not only do these whores ADMIT that they have it easier, but they also want to eat the ENTIRE CAKE as well.

Screenshot 20190730 225104 Reddit

WHAT ABOUT THE QUALITY

Removing the bullshit what she means is: "They're not chad"
Getting sex where I actually orgasm

<Insert study highlighting foids orgasm when the penis is over 7 inches>

<Insert study showing foids are more likely to orgasm to a guy they're attracted too>

Last edited:
Getting orgasm from chad is what they want

We all know this by now, but it still stings to read it from the horse's mouth. When I first heard about incels I used to see people advocating for female slavery and thought it was ridiculous. Now I find myself wishing for it.

Also, Chads need a bullet to the brain and gang beaten.

they call us trash these whores
Screenshot 20190731 002206 Chrome

Finally someone admits it. Femoids live life on easy mode

“Hmm, well, uh, I suppose it’s slightly easier to get food as a wealthy Californian rather than as a starving Somalian teehee”

JFL

It's sad to see that having had 6 hookups isn't considered a lot anymore.

I'm sick of this shit. Let's end this kind of behaviour.

When foids become 2% self aware

Well la di fucking da!!!!

Massive slut.

I can only get water wet.

We all know this by now, but it still stings to read it from the horse's mouth. When I first heard about incels I used to see people advocating for female slavery and thought it was ridiculous. Now I find myself wishing for it.

Also, Chads need a bullet to the brain and gang beaten.

This is brutal blackpill

>Turned down men for being 'too attractive.' :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

"I just want to give men Chad some recognition. You have the ability to make us feel safe and very good about ourselves. Do it more!!"

Dat validation from Chad. Incels sure as hell don't have that ability.

"I just want to give men some recognition. You have the ability to make us feel safe and very good about ourselves. Do it more!!"

How about we gang rape you with 10 foot poles and then hang your half dead corpse upside down on a cross and let you bleed to death?

That sounds far more legit to me. Fucking filthy whore.

You're basically an energy drink to give women a self-esteem buzz when they're running low on validation.