Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foid actress in Vampire movie (Dark Shadows) looks almost exactly like Knajjd

Horatio1

Horatio1

They saw deformity, I found beauty
★★
Dark Shadows

I was watching the movie Dark Shadows with my parents, and I was shocked when the foid actress for Victoria Winters (a reincarnation of the main character's love interest) looked exactly like Knajjd

Knajjd:

Knajjd

I think the foid actress' name is Bella Heathcote:

Dark Shadows female actor

Last edited:
Knajjd was practically born to play a book accurate version of Armand from Anne Rice’s Vampire Chronicles.

Antonio Banderas did an excellent job of it in the 1995 movie but he was basically too old to accurately portray how Armand actually looked which was almost old enough to fill out into a man but not quite there yet so halfway between young teen and young adult look as well gaunt and slightly fragile appearing I believe.

Knajjd was practically born to play a book accurate version of Armand from Anne Rice’s Vampire Chronicles.

Antonio Banderas did an excellent job of it in the 1995 movie but he was basically too old to accurately portray how Armand actually looked which was almost old enough to fill out into a man but not quite there yet so halfway between young teen and young adult look as well gaunt and slightly fragile appearing I believe.
My face is slightly more feminine and neotenous than Knajjd. At least Knajjd has some sharp features on his face, whereas I have zero

Why does that nigga look like AI