Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fly on the wall look into BrazillianSigma bedroom

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★

Isn’t Sigma a 6’2 or something soyboy looking skinny as fuck Brazilian white dude

Brazilian smegma.

I remember one time they made fun of my postcount but big surprise they don't make fun of that faggot's postcount

is this guy still being memed lol

I'm looking forward to watch his liveleak execution.

Isn’t Sigma a 6’2 or something soyboy looking skinny as fuck Brazilian white dude
That's what he claims to be, not what he really is.

LMFAO. It's over for guys like him .

I hope his house gets blown up in minecraft

Disgusting cuck.

Nice effort and Portuguesepilled.

Seems like unconditional love ngl; he lives rent free in your heads and we live rent free in his head.

Do Brazilians really eat monkey soup or is it something for the blacks?
I never ever saw that where I live. Pretty much it'd even illegal since wildlife is protected by law in Brazil.

That meme probably happened in some small northern city in the middle of nowhere.

If true he mogs me to São Paulo and back.

rent free nigga

Why do incels make fun of IT members for living with mother when incels are the main type of people who live with mother. It is just low IQ taunting like what they do.