Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Floyd mayweather say the real jews are black

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Luminary
★★★★★
we wuz godz chozen and shiete

Going viral

Giphy 3

the real jews are the friends we made along the way

Vikings - Check
Egyptians - Check
Kings and Queens of Europe - Check
Isralites - Check

Sheeeiiit

Are rice and curry black too?

Well tbh I don’t think he is entirely wrong there are still black Jews today and a notable amount of instances of black Jews in the Bible

Well tbh I don’t think he is entirely wrong there are still black Jews today and a notable amount of instances of black Jews in the Bible
It’s more likely than the Khazar larpers occupying Israel atm, but I doubt they were sub-saharan

It’s more likely than the Khazar larpers occupying Israel atm, but I doubt they were sub-saharan
Idk man. They’re a minority within that community that’s for sure but ive seen a couple. The most prolly famous example is Moses wife who was a Kushite (Ethiopian)

Numbers 12:1
12 While they were at Hazeroth, Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Cushite woman whom he had married (for he had indeed married a Cushite woman);

Idk man. They’re a minority within that community that’s for sure but ive seen a couple. The most prolly famous example is Moses wife who was a Kushite (Ethiopian)

Numbers 12:1
12 While they were at Hazeroth, Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Cushite woman whom he had married (for he had indeed married a Cushite woman);
Problem with the argument is there’s no archaeological evidence. The scriptures do seem to suggest it though

They wuz kang

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back