Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (Flowerpills #2) Flower Hypergamy: How foids choose Chad flower boi over Wiltedcels

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★★★★
Previous posts in series:
Flowerpills #1

So in my previous post I mentioned that gardening is a hobby/industry that largely caters to women. This isn't much of a surprise, as gardening is largely aesthetic in nature, as is fashion, jewelry, cosmetics, etc, and women in the current year value beauty (or perhaps "appearances" would be a better fit, as it could include factors such as status and fame) above all else. However, gardening is unique among these products in the sense that it involves living, organic organisms. This allows us to view the truths of the blackpill from a different perspective, for female hypergamy has no bounds, and it manifests in their treatment of both men and plants alike.

Essentially, gardening represents hypergamy at its max. To begin with, these flowers have been genetically engineered over generations to develop just the right color, shape, growing behavior, etc in order to appeal to the ultimately unsatisfiable female hypergamous drive for the most beautiful of the beautiful: the Giga-Chad of all the Chads. If the feminists had their way, I have no doubt they would do the same to men. In a sense they already are, forming harems around Chad to receive the best sperm possible while excluding those of us whose petals/frames are not quite full, whose stalks/jaws are not strong and defined enough, whose color is not to their preference (don't even need a comparison for that one lmao, rip ethnics).

Even among these specimens which have been bred and genetically engineered to their taste, foids cannot help themselves from choosing the best they could hope to find. For example, we sell these hanging baskets of flowers, and oftentimes I would have female customers make me take dozens of baskets off their hangers, so they could inspect each one, searching intensely for any imperfection, ruthlessly comparing them, deciding which one shall have the privilege of being planted and spreading its seed. Those who don't make the cut—as I have described in post #1—are destined for the dumpster, unable to even enjoy their own plant lives, let alone produce progeny.

Previously I also mentioned that there is an exception to this, that exception being vegetables, which are primarily gardened by men. Men see the world through vegetables, women see the world through flowers. Vegetables have a utilitarian purpose. They are prized for what they produce, and their fruits are used for a tangible culinary end, maintaining the life of those who consume it. Flowers? Their job is simply to look pretty, they contribute nothing besides this while consuming the soil nutrients, water, and sunlight that could instead be devoted to growing something else. No wonder foids identify with them so strongly.

it's over for many flowers.
btw, i've heard that being into gardening, is an typical incel trait.

it's over for many flowers.
btw, i've heard that being into gardening, is an typical incel trait.
I have a cactus. They are the best tbh. Its been growing for more than 5 years.

I have a cactus. They are the best tbh. Its been growing for more than 5 years.
I admire cacti, used to see a lot when i lived in Arizona. Truly an incel plant, able to survive despite the wretched conditions of the desert hellscape

I admire cacti, used to see a lot when i lived in Arizona. Truly an incel plant, able to survive despite the wretched conditions of the desert hellscape
Yes man, i was gonna say that but they can be used as dildos.