Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Florida man beats Girlfriend aftER accusing hER of cheating

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
IMG 3263

Him being able to attract a woman is a sign of him having “good pERsonality”

If only you incel scum wERe more respecting of women like this fine WHITE gentleman hERe (hopefully im not misgendERing him nor mis-categorising him racially), instead of being such a sERious threat to women’s safety and wellbeing via writing mean things about them online and “hurting” their feelings, you’d have much more ROMANTIC success with women.

Yes, I DON’T SAY “SEXUAL SUCCESS”, because women are NOT “sex objects”. Yes, I say this DESPITE the “ex-girlfriend” of this innocent pERson (who has been WRONGLY and UNJUSTLY targeted by cops and is a VICTIM of “systematic oppression”) having allowed 10 diffERent chads and BBC niggER thug Tyrones to use hER body as an object for their pleasure, ovER the course of the last week alone, but so what?

they WEREN’T “HAVING SEX”, they wERe just “MAKING LOVE” to each othER, they all suffER from autism and are non-vERbal, hence using each othER’s genitals/body in genERal for BOTH the purpose of achieving their own orgasm and for the purpose of providing an orgasm to their partnER, is the ONLY way that they can communicate their love to one anothER, yes they only fucked on the first night they met but it was “love at first sight”, just like it was “love at first sight” when she met this criminal errrr I mean “innocent SAINT”, she could tell from his tindER profile that he was/still is/always will be a kind/gentle and PURE soul so full of love and laughtER, who is was so harmless that he couldn’t hurt a fly

As for you disgusting, wretched, depraved incel scum, It’s your “bad pERsonality” which is the ONLY reason you r an incel and why you desERve to suffER the “punishment” of living the entire remaindER of your life in loneliness and destitution for being so “sinful”, while “righteous” men (like this man hERe) are able to enjoy reaping the “rewards” for being a “good pERson”

Last edited:
Women don't deserve my respect :feelsUgh:

:foidSoy::soy:It should not happen in a normal functioning society !!
:incel: in deed, it should be the justice system problem to sentence her to death

These are the men that are actually harming women. Despite that, the media will still whine about muh incels.