Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Florida: 14-Year-Old Ukraine Skank Beats Poor Old Grandma to Death Over Confiscated Cellular Phone

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Major

Florida: 14-Year-Old Ukraine Skank Beats Poor Old Grandma to Death Over Confiscated Cellular Phone​

Andrew Anglin June 7, 2024

I remember in the old days, faggot right-wingers were saying “we should have more WHITE immigrants.”
I was like: “Actually, we don’t need any immigrants, and you are a gay retard.”
I think we all know who won that argument.
New York Post:
A baby-faced 14-year-old girl accused of beating her grandmother to death after her phone was confiscated was filmed frantically praying in a Florida courtroom just moments before she faced a judge for the first time.
Sofia Koval, who is facing second-degree murder charges in the brutal slaying of Yevheniia Koval, 79, clutched her hands together and gazed up toward the sky in a Broward County courtroom last Wednesday, video captured by Local10 shows.
sofia-koval-1-618x553.webp

The fatal beatdown unfolded the night of May 23 when the schoolgirl was left home alone with her grandmother at her condo in Lauderdale Lakes, the Broward County Sheriff’s Office said.
The elderly victim’s bruised and battered body was discovered when her son Vladimir Koval, the teen’s father, returned home just after midnight, according to authorities.

Yevheniia Koval
Vladimir told authorities his daughter had only just moved to the US from Ukraine and had allegedly been acting out, according to a heavily redacted affidavit obtained by Law & Crime.
Of course she was “acting out.” She was on the Ultimate Cock Quest.
That’s like Dragon Quest for Ukrainians.
When a Slime draws near to a Ukrainian slut, her command is “suck.”

We definitely don’t need any Ukraine immigrants.
I can tell you that much.
The whole birthrate issue is sort of a canard, but what we need is PREGNANT WHITE AMERICAN GIRLS.

We do not need granny-killers from the Ukraine.
This bitch is not even foxy.
Look at the facial features.

It’s basic granny-killer physiognomy.
America needs to end all immigration, of all races. Obviously, brown people are worse than white granny-killer sluts, but I mean – come on.
What we need is FORCED CHILD MARRIAGE.
We need to abolish the US Constitution, and base a new government system on the system of the Taliban.
Simple as.

She's likely already rode a few cock by now, maybe already had her first abortion too.

Why are white women like this?
Although if a 14 year old girl can beat you to death, maybe it's time to stop existing.

Ukrainian niggers

muh muh phone is gone! i cant keep muhself busy for 2 seconds

What an evil little bitch i mean she's praying god to be given a light sentence as if beating your grandma to death over some bullshit wasn't antithetical to a principle of fundamental goodness. And to think that this self serving psycho will probably be simped for and have children in the future while supreme gentlemen rot on .is

Empathetic gender :feelsjuice:

Why are white women like this?
Although if a 14 year old girl can beat you to death, maybe it's time to stop existing.
Its a grandma dude what do u want her to do

Tons of wiggresses in Cuckerica act just like this. Given her age, I’d also bet cultural sheboonification via tiktok had something to do with this

Sanest pignigger foid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back