Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Florda shooter was a chad, JFL at all those cruz worshipping for the last two days

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
He has a gf and he used to abuse her. He is not particularly attractive but not hideously ugly either.

According to the definition, he is a chad. He used to have regular sex, abused his gf and not bad looking.

Just fucking LOL at all those cruz worshipping on this forum from the last two days. Being ugly does not mean you have to be dumb.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/inside-mind-nikolas-cruz-troubled-12029592

Please don't pull out that "mentalcel/autistcel" card, mental/autist people can't have a gf whom he can abuse on a regular basis. He is clearly a chadlite.

Btw, what the fuck does even mean by "mentalcel"? I have seen many folks on this forum who claim they are good looking, get a crap load of IOI, but can't get laid because they are allegedly "mental". Just fucking LOL at this cope, if you are good looking you will be able get laid with a minimal initiative. Just admit that you are ugly as fuck. This is just fucking pathetic.

You can't be Chad and white supremacist the same time. Also lol at thinking having a ~2/10 gf makes you a Chad. Damn I hate these Curries who would jump on anything that has a hole to fuck.

>a chad
3LbSMF.png

Low-inhib normie. At least ER had a manifesto.

Cruz was a normie that had a gf. Now stop saying that he is an incel, fuck he didn't even kill himself at the end.

Homosapicuckus said:
You can't be Chad and white supremacist the same time.

What the fuck does that even mean? You mean all white supremacists are ugly? What is your IQ btw?

Suicel said:

His ear is fucked, weird hairstyle. Other than that I don't see any major flaw on his face.

a loner outcast who had a gf? what? fucking retards

fucking lol at ignorant media, brap brap

chudur-budur said:
What the fuck does that even mean? You mean all white supremacists are ugly? What is your IQ btw?

His ear is fucked, weird hairstyle. Other than that I don't see any major flaw on his face.

>Implying this subhuman is a Chad
> Thinks because I said white supremacists can't be Chads = all ugly

Dude you better just spam love letters to girls you don't know on facebook, instagram like other indiancels.

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Homosapicuckus said:

Dude you better just spam love letters to girls you don't know on facebook, instagram like other indiancels.

honestly i don't know what to say you can try doing 2nd and 3rd grade math puzzles, will help you tremendously.

He was kinda above average, not a chad.

Idc if he was not incel, i like him due to the fact that he killed staceys and chads.

jackbud said:
He's not a Chad but he's definitely not incel

yup, a non-cel.

Are you kidding? He looks like La Creatura

feminie as fuck but im mirin those eyes

Homosapicuckus said:

What do you mean lol. Indian guys spam love letters?

That guy isn’t an incel or a hero, he is just a crazy psycho.

He had a gf and was a bad boy troublemaker at school. Got expelled. Sounds like he was a bad boy who “took it too far” and the other bad boys got scared and disowned him. He wasn’t a real loner, but the media will paint that picture as they always do.

doesn't really matter if he was a normie, they blame incels for everything, reddit cucks were even saying harvey wenstein was incel, that's how hard they are projecting their hatred of incels.

everyone bad = incel to them

chudur-budur said:
He has a gf and he used to abuse her. He is not particularly attractive but not hideously ugly either.

According to the definition, he is a chad. He used to have regular sex, abused his gf and not bad looking.

Just fucking LOL at all those cruz worshipping on this forum from the last two days. Being ugly does not mean you have to be dumb.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/inside-mind-nikolas-cruz-troubled-12029592

Please don't pull out that "mentalcel/autistcel" card, mental/autist people can't have a gf whom he can abuse on a regular basis. He is clearly a chadlite.

Btw, what the fuck does even mean by "mentalcel"? I have seen many folks on this forum who claim they are good looking, get a crap load of IOI, but can't get laid because they are allegedly "mental". Just fucking LOL at this cope, if you are good looking you will be able get laid with a minimal initiative. Just admit that you are ugly as fuck. This is just fucking pathetic.

He's not a chad.

according to alex jones it's a deep state operation with 2 shooters.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKHvAJpEFSw[/video]

>Btw, what the fuck does even mean by "mentalcel"? I have seen many folks on this forum who claim they are good looking, get a crap load of IOI, but can't get laid because they are allegedly "mental". Just fucking LOL at this cope, if you are good looking you will be able get laid with a minimal initiative. Just admit that you are ugly as fuck. This is just fucking pathetic.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wowthanksimcured/

not a Chad and mentalcel is legit

Not long before women make YouTube videos about him like they do for elliot.

That`s not a Chad. Mid-to-high-tier normie though.

Chad don't say this kind of stuff

rwt8xOr.png

He looked weird, people will not know how to handle you. It´s probably the reason why he got rejected so much. He didn´t have an exact group where he would belong. That was the problem.

he isnt a chad in any way, shape or form LOL. he simply got pitydated. i know subhumans who got pity dated. nothing new. he is legit sub5.

He’s below average for sure but not incel tier. Fact he has a gf and we don’t is proof that personality doesn’t matter.

But even Elliot had girls listing for him. The guy still worshipped Elliot and shit so I’d take him under our wing

Hunter said:
he isnt a chad in any way, shape or form LOL. he simply got pitydated. i know subhumans who got pity dated. nothing new.
"pitydated" the fuck lol, I don't wanna agree with OP here but pitydated sounds like cope, just admit it, he showered, smiled, and probably had a good personality (most likely he was probably rich, notice his massive gun collection, even though hes in highschool?) if you could get dates out of "pity" id be a fuckin slayer by now

Schizoidcel said:
Chad don't say this kind of stuff

rwt8xOr.png

Is this real? I saw it before and I think someone from this forum made this up.

Recon9 said:
"pitydated" the fuck lol, I don't wanna agree with OP here but pitydated sounds like cope, just admit it, he showered, smiled, and probably had a good personality (most likely he was probably rich, notice his massive gun collection, even though hes in highschool?) if you could get dates out of "pity" id be a fuckin slayer by now

i know someone who got pitydated at 16. he was subhuman and VERY introverted. also gave off some school shooter vibes. it was confirmed he was pity dated.

@Hunter wtf, how do *I*get a qt7/10 pity GF?

He's only a chad compared to a sub-subhuman curry.

To the rest of the world, he's a subhuman incel.

Lel at calling him a Chad.

BlackpilledAF said:
He's only a chad compared to a sub-subhuman curry.

To the rest of the world, he's a subhuman incel.

Lel at calling him a Chad.

True, but he is not incel either.

Narazz said:

Alex Jones says everything is a deep state operation. If you cry wolf for everything, it loses credibility.

Furlytheghost said:
Alex Jones says everything is a deep state operation. If you cry wolf for everything, it loses credibility.

Also, Alex Jones complained for years how Obama was dividing America, yet he uses clickbait titles with shit like “Civil War” in it. Fucking lol

chudur-budur said:
Is this real? I saw it before and I think someone from this forum made this up.
I saw it. It was on some Elliot Rodger documentary video, I even replied. The comment was removed when youtube banned his account for "violence" though. I wish I took screenshots myself.

sub-buzz-859-1518677231-1.png

0215-viktor-cruz-youtube-comments-4.jpg

5a85145ddda4c83d068b4569.png

Chad Williams, 18, a senior at Stoneman Douglas, described Cruz as "kind of an outcast" who was known for unruly behavior at school, including a penchant for pulling false fire alarms, and was "crazy about guns".

So Chad egged him on

I mog him and I'm incel AF. Come on currycel, you should know better. He's an average normie at best. If the shooting is real and not a hoax like so many are, it's a low tier normie thinning out the herd of high tier normies, Chads and Stacys.

Furlytheghost said:
Narazz said:

Furlytheghost said:
Also, Alex Jones complained for years how Obama was dividing America, yet he uses clickbait titles with shit like “Civil War” in it. Fucking lol

Eric Cartman jones says it's a "deep state" operation whenever a white guy is the suspect... If it's a brown guy, he supports the official story.

Ban the word Chad from this site. The real meaning had been destroyed. Tired of seeing any guy who's white and gets laid labeled as a Chad. And you guys were complaining about that one cucktears poster calling himself a Chad because he got laid, LOL.

whether he's a chad or not... he killed this kid, Peter Wang.

Don't know about you, but that looks like a future incel right there.  This shooter was crazy and deranged and he was not some sort of incel savior.  Fuck him and fuck anyone that supports him.

Attachments

• Untitled 3.png
    Untitled 3.png
    365.4 KB · Views: 130
A chad? Are you fucking serious brah? Even I as an ugly subhuman clearly mog this guy.

leeringlurker said:

Don't know about you, but that looks like a future incel right there.  This shooter was crazy and deranged and he was not some sort of incel savior.  Fuck him and fuck anyone that supports him.

Cruz is an incel killer, JFL at those who were worshipping him for the last couple of days.

rR97L.jpeg

btw he was incel but not truecel. or, if you prefer, "failed normie"

but nowhere near Chad or Chadlite. not even close

this gf claim is suspect to me tbh. If you look at where it came from, initially it was reported by the SAME ONE person in ALL of the news sources: Victoria Olvera

Yesterday, another person started making the same claim about the supposed gf (this additional person: Dakota "Koda" Mutchler) so it's prob legit as opposed to her being simply a oneitis. still not clear what their relationship was. for all we know he could still be a virgin truecel despite having had a brief gf (aka nonsexual relationship)

Guy looked incel as fuck, just look at his ears and eye area LOL. Most people liked him because he shot the shit up during Valentine's Day, but since I'm always right, he was never an incel to begin with. Why am I right? because I made up a theory, "anyone who looks/resembles an incel in any way/shape/form is likely not even an incel at all." we're literally the bottom of the barrel trash and you just have to accept that, inceldom is not common whatsoever. my theory is 100% right every single time. every subhuman i seen irl had a girlfriend and wasn't a virgin, even if i mogged them to absolute bits.

Has my biggest flaw (ears) and i mog him. Feelsgoodman

The fact that he had a gf means he is not an incel. He's not a Chad either. Just a normie with mental problems and a fucked up past.

lookswise he's a 4/10 at best. don't know if it was confirmed he actually had a gf but he could've gotten one from running low inhib retard chimpout game, some girls like the "bad boys" who are in detention every day and start fights with the teachers

leeringlurker said:

You’re fucked up, that kid looks normal lol Don’t use the dead for your points u disrespectful fuck

Nah dude

That dude is like average at best

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back