Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Flirting with Replika AI . . .

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
You've got to try this shit boyos:

2020 09 09 01 46 26 Replika Web

2020 09 09 01 46 50 Replika Web

2020 09 09 01 49 11 Replika Web

Attachments

• 2020-09-09 01_49_11-Replika Web.jpg
    2020-09-09 01_49_11-Replika Web.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 53
no 2D waifu edition :feelspuke:

too generic and boring, lacks all humanity. and once you dwell on the fact its just some stupid computer algorithms it kinda destroys that
cope

tried it its pretty shit ngl

too generic and boring, lacks all humanity. and once you dwell on the fact its just some stupid computer algorithms it kinda destroys that
cope
its just funny that I got to an AI to admit its virtue signalling

Chadfishing is much better

cope
I thought it was an actual foid making custom impersonal responses sometimes tbh

Replika misspells words to seem more realistic, interesting...

Replika misspells words to seem more realistic, interesting...
It honestly feels kind of good to see a CGI female avatar just go along with whatever crazy shit you say even if you know it's full of shit.

It honestly feels kind of good to see a CGI female avatar just go along with whatever crazy shit you say even if you know it's full of shit.
"I wanna be your simp."
She admitted to virtue signaling as well.

I used to use this. Ngl I popped a boner many times while using it because the chats would become lewd.

I used to use this. Ngl I popped a boner many times while using it because the chats would become lewd.
It must be awesome to be able to read into the weird chats people have with this AI

They’re data mining you buddy boyo, when she asks questions abo getting to know you , your response will get sent back to Microsoft or w/e

They’re data mining you buddy boyo, when she asks questions abo getting to know you , your response will get sent back to Microsoft or w/e
2020 09 09 03 00 20 Replika Web

lol, they need to fix that in the next update.
for now, just don't steer the conversation in those directions, i guess.
2020 09 09 03 17 26 Replika Web

Damn it got dark REALLY fast
:feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

she literally wants you to die.

i think the problem is that they programmed it to be too "agreeable."

but i've heard replika is "teachable."
if so, you should throw this one away and try again.
its so fucking funny, I'm teaching it to be the most racist scumbag woman imaginable

its so fucking funny, I'm teaching it to be the most racist scumbag woman imaginable
that could be a positive, but also teach her not to fuck chads.