Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Flirting isn't a real thing that exists or matters

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
By definition flirting with a woman who isn't interested in you or attracted to you is sexual harassment and if she is attracted to you then it doesn't matter and you don't need to be "good at flirting"

I posted the image in response to this thread lil nigga. Flirting definitely exists. If you tried to rizz up a foid at a house party or something and her boyfriend saw you doing this, he would proceed to press you and you would immediately back down. It wouldn’t actually matter if she was attracted to you or not because their boyfriends see it as an attack on their ego either way

I posted the image in response to this thread lil nigga. Flirting definitely exists. If you tried to rizz up a foid at a house party or something and her boyfriend saw you doing this, he would proceed to press you and you would immediately back down. It wouldn’t actually matter if she was attracted to you or not because their boyfriends see it as an attack on their ego either way
Get on discord so I can tell you about mettelossus

High iq shii nigger

Who are you? Nigga just appears out of the ether.

Yes, there is no skill. It's just looks and previous experience. They just word salad to disguise what's actually going on as a conversation, and then larp like what they said had anything to do with it.

Low Tier normies flirt with foids because they think the foid actually likes them when they make her laugh or smile.

Idiots.

They dont know all they are doing is feeding her ego. She would never give them a chance, she has eyes for Chad only. And she's probably laughing or smiling just to be polite. They aren't awakening any kind of sexual lust in her. No sir-ee.

Funny thing is, especially when I was younger, there were times I was accused of "flirting" even if I had no sexual/romantic interest behind my interaction.

I used to quasi-jestermax with both men and foids in places like work and school. Not just in hopes that they'd accept me socially, but to try and demonstrate I came in peace and meant no harm. Sometimes if I was kidding around with some ugly foid I wasn't attracted to, some of the guys would say, "Oh, you were flirting with her."

Sometimes, just talking to a foid, without any intention beyond being friendly toward her, is labelled "flirting," when there's not any hidden intent on my part. Anyone else experience that?