Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Flipcels coping

Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world

Filip supapawa 20230 saar

Filipino mastarrace

Then who the fuck am I to be left out on the master race

Chinks love cope like white women love dog knot cock

Giga cope :forcedsmile::feelskek:

out of all the races of asian men, filipino men do the best with white foids from what I've seen. so as long as the flip dude has more of the pacific islander look as opposed to the 5'3 SEA monkey look.

some east asian american foids even like filipino dudes

as for the filipinas, only the lowest white or east asian men will go for filipinas from what I've seen. very consistently. you're essentially the lowest of the low if you go for a filipina and society feels the same as well.

out of all the races of asian men, filipino men do the best with white foids from what I've seen. so as long as the flip dude has more of the pacific islander look as opposed to the 5'3 SEA monkey look.
They're more NT than East Asians. Brutal NTpill.

Is the writer Philippine?

some east asian american foids even like filipino dudes

as for the filipinas, only the lowest white or east asian men will go for filipinas from what I've seen. very consistently. you're essentially the lowest of the low if you go for a filipina and society feels the same as well.
Yeah face>height they have less pronounced mongoloid features so some of them who are lucky can pass for dark indio mexicans.

They're more NT than East Asians. Brutal NTpill.
Yeah face>height they have less pronounced mongoloid features so some of them who are lucky can pass for dark indio mexicans.
These. Spanish siesta ancestors means they are MUCH lower inhib than studycel East Asians, basically making them Latinos. INHIB IS THE ROOT OF ALL INCELDOM

These. Spanish siesta ancestors means they are MUCH lower inhib than studycel East Asians, basically making them Latinos. INHIB IS THE ROOT OF ALL INCELDOM
They have like 1% Spanish DNA jfl.