Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Flip manlet moves to US and becomes incel

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1faug3i/i_feel_like_im_cooked_as_an_am_should_i_move_back/

I'm 5'6 and not particularly good looking by western stamdards. Back in my past country I was actually pretty decent, girls gave me attention and overall I felt like a high-value man.

Completely changed when I came to america, no matches on dating apps or if I did get any they were ugly girls. In school I'm pretty much invisible since it's predominantly white.

Growing up I've faced massive self esteem issues due to being put in alot of environments where kids were 3-4 years older than me, I was bullied alot and treated like I was insignificant. It wasnt until highschool I realized I wasn't that bad, people were nice and girls gave me attention. Then 11th grade came, I moved to america, and it's like a complete 180 I'm back to being a loser. It's made me so depressed I've started cutting myself.

What did he think would happen? :lul: @Filipinocel

It's insane that literally no one on the internet outside of these niche spaces addresses this obvious observable phenomenon where being significantly shorter than your peers completely defines your social standing

It's insane that literally no one on the internet outside of these niche spaces addresses this obvious observable phenomenon where being significantly shorter than your peers completely defines your social standing
Some do but it's really small minority

Always said by myself that height>face some women prefer buff chads with slighly ogre features and other prefer prettyboymaxxed chads, IF there was something incommon in both type of men...

I'm 5'6 and not particularly good looking by western stamdards. Back in my past country I was actually pretty decent, girls gave me attention and overall I felt like a high-value man.
Mogs me. The only attention I've got from foids here was their visible disgust. :lul:
What did he think would happen? :lul:
He should have begged his parents to stay in flipland to finish his schooling. :feelskek: being 5'6 isn't as bad here. Enjoy the torment of being heightmogged on a daily basis in burgerland.
or if I did get any they were ugly girls
Humblebragging faggot. Even looksmatched ugly foids here don't recognize my existence.:reeeeee:

Last edited:
Holy shit the comments under that post is pure copium! :feelskek:

White countries are very lookist and I think one of the main reasons ethnic rapefugees act as ethnic rapefugees apart from the first generation is cos the broader society never really accepts these faggots given their sub par looks

Should've stayed in your country dumb shitskin gook