Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fleshlights?

ibwibdf

ibwibdf

Banned
-
Do you brocels use fleshlights to cope? If yes, how do you like it? I was buying one but used it only one time and wasnt very convinced. There was also an option to buy a mature pussy, but I thought the super wet one would give a better feeling, even tho I like used up roast beefs and old MILFs. :hax:

No. @Indari @Rowan @FinnCel

Last edited:
I have one of those automatic ones from amazon. It definitely feels better than just using your hands. Can be worth it

I have one of those automatic ones from amazon. It definitely feels better than just using your hands. Can be worth it
Nice, I didn't know about automatic ones yet, just recently I was visiting a sex store in a famous prostitution area in Hamburg and bought a normal one.

Can you send it for fellow brocel? I want to buy one.

Nice, I didn't know about automatic ones yet, just recently I was visiting a sex store in a famous prostitution area in Hamburg and bought a normal one.
Ye, it has a twisting and sucking motion and wasnt even that expensive. Around 60€
It's better than the 150€ original fleshlight I bought a few years ago definitely

No, the concept of it is sick, just get a prostitute or something.

Watch TFM's sex toy reviews.

No, the concept of it is sick, just get a prostitute or something.
A normal cheap prostitute here in Germany isnt worth for me. Only higher priced ones are worth it probably.

The concept is the same like fapping jfl.