Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope flat tire on my recumbent bicycle scooter thing today

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
So im riding home from the real town with a trailer full of food and dog treats.

Big headwinds and gusts slowing me down big time. Hard to steer! Stressful but ok. The tailwind getting there was better! I enjoyed that part.

All of a sudden a rear flat... :€

I went to some trees to try to lean my bike on them to lift the heavy rear end. It didn't work. So i stuck the trailer under it on one side, and the parking pole weapon/ thing on the other side and was able to swap out the tube easy.

Turns out the original tube failed at the valve stem! Boo! Oh well. Lucky i carry two (2) spares. One thorn resistant and a regular tube. Just in case. Yeah they are heavy.

It was rough but not as bad as it could have been. I wasn't feeling too horrible and the tire was low before i left town so i wasn't too surprised. I've had rear flats before. They suck. Big mess because of chain oil and gear touching...

Anyway, i got home before the storm and everything is fine.

Good to hear.

Do you have flames painted on the side for speed

Do you have flames painted on the side for speed
Just cards in the spokes
in case the 50cc 4 stroke motor isn't loud enough

over for flattirecels

Until Next time
Holy shit. I just realized how retarded I am.

I said good to hear in reference to the end of your post when you said you got him safe. My apologies.

Holy shit. I just realized how retarded I am.

I said good to hear in reference to the end of your post when you said you got him safe. My apologies.
Since im no longer using the super thick high pressure tires i expect more flats. I am using thin 50# tires.

Im ok. Just a cramp in my leg. Probably from needing some magnesium.