Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Flat maxilla is a death sentence

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Seems the main that kills my face and a lot of others is a flat maxilla. That fucking upper maxilla recession will fucking destroy your facial aesthetics hard.
CE4C8F6F 43DB 4370 A289 D4AB8CECA269

Perfect example. Upper maxilla is law

Yes I know this very well. I have a super flat maxilla. :fuk::fuk: I unironically need ccw lefort 3 distraction osteogenesis.

Yes I know this very well. I have a super flat maxilla. :fuk::fuk: I unironically need ccw lefort 3 distraction osteogenesis.
I think I just need Lefort 2. I was thinking about a bimax but nah man looks like my issue is the upper maxilla

My cheeknones are completely flat and basically non existent but my mouth still sticks out quite a bit.

What maxilla does Mr Mackey from south Park have, that's what my head looks like

Flat maxilla + gigantic adrian brody nose = death sentence

What maxilla does Mr Mackey from south Park have, that's what my head looks like
It’s not his maxilla it’s his large Neocranium in general that fucks everything. A larger Neocranium than lower third fucks up facial aesthetics hard.
Flat maxilla + gigantic adrian brody nose = death sentence
Very true.

your midface is also long, also best way to see maxilla is from side

your midface is also long, also best way to see maxilla is from side
I don’t have a long midface lol. It’s actually probably opposite of that. As for my maxilla yea I saw it from my side it’s pretty flat

I don’t have a long midface lol. It’s actually probably opposite of that. As for my maxilla yea I saw it from my side it’s pretty flat
maybe its not long but its definitely not the opposite, but it does looks long for some reason

maybe its not long but its definitely not the opposite, but it does looks long for some reason
I’m guessing you’re from jewcord huh? Bloc? Also it’s just the angle that makes it look long if you saw me with other people you would see it’s pretty average. I think at most maybe I have that tall skull like midface ig.

I’m guessing you’re from jewcord huh? Bloc? Also it’s just the angle that makes it look long if you saw me with other people you would see it’s pretty average. I think at most maybe I have that tall skull like midface ig.
yea might also be your chin/ramus

yea might also be your chin/ramus
Yea probably. I’m not exactly sure what my angles are I’ll measure them and see how off they are

Seems the main that kills my face and a lot of others is a flat maxilla. That fucking upper maxilla recession will fucking destroy your facial aesthetics hard.
View attachment 945624
Perfect example. Upper maxilla is law
I have the opposite issue, my maxilla is too far forward and looks absolutely disgusting because I also have an extremely recessed chin and weak jawline.

I have the opposite issue, my maxilla is too far forward and looks absolutely disgusting because I also have an extremely recessed chin and weak jawline.
Brootal. So your issue is a recessed mandible