Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Flat earth

BasedAdam

BasedAdam

Holy Saint Elliot
★★★★★
How many of you guys believe in the géocentric model of earth. The one mentioned in the quran and bible. The seven skies and whatnot. Makes way more sense than the GAY kike shit

I believe in mobius strip shaped earth

The earth is GrAY

Geocentric isn’t the same as flat earth though. I’m open to the idea of both due to the amount of kikery in he world but at the moment I am of the view the earth is round and orbits the sound

Geocentric isn’t the same as flat earth though. I’m open to the idea of both due to the amount of kikery in he world but at the moment I am of the view the earth is round and orbits the sound
It is, geocentric infinite flat earth is the correct, there are extra territial past the south ice wall, thats why its the most militarised place in the world and no picture has been taken and the first person to do the world voyage was killed for talking about it. They want you to believe you spin around the sun in an empty vacuum called the universe so you are lost because once yoh believe the earth is flat you will believe in the quran and that will make you believe in god which wont allow the kike shit get to you and start taking what's rightfully yours by force as a community.

This is the earth model i believe in:
Images 1 1

How many of you guys believe in the géocentric model of earth. The one mentioned in the quran and bible. The seven skies and whatnot. Makes way more sense than the GAY kike shit
I have no idea. Only thing that I can say is that NASA lies. They're fooling us with CGI and Photoshop pictures. All astronots are freemasons. You cannot prove the propagated curve, Moon-landing was a big hoax, and the U.N. and other important government organizations have the flat earth map as their logo.

I have no idea. Only thing that I can say is that NASA lies. They're fooling us with CGI and Photoshop pictures. All astronots are freemasons. You cannot prove the propagated curve, Moon-landing was a big hoax, and the U.N. and other important government organizations have the flat earth map as their logo.
:shhh::shhh:

boyo why did you leave the discord server?

There's no curve for you're horizon

I'm a proud flat-earther, believers like me exist all across the globe!

:yes::yes::yes::yes: