Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Flat chests are better because tighter hugs

good point. never thought of it that way.

let me get this straight you prefer boney chests over soft big chests? reported for being faggot

I have never hugged a foid (atleast one that I can remember) so I wouldn't really know the difference

Need to try both to decide.

Need to try both to decide.
what the fuck do you need to decide, if there is no flesh boulder between the two chests then there is more surface area per hug therefore better

what the fuck do you need to decide, if there is no flesh boulder between the two chests then there is more surface area per hug therefore better
Bec. you are making a comparison retard.

Flat chested hug = closer to their hearts.
  neptune neptune series drawn by ex idol  7392aad2c9f74070abaff4499eb1f34f

Ι do not understand

Well you can just fucking think about what the difference is??? Doesn't take an experiment to know that big tits are big and small tits are small
Idk how they feel, chad.

so many gays coming out in this thread

flat chests are better bc cute loli

As if you get a choice

You’d rather hug something boney than something soft? You’re retarded. Fuck you.

Idk tittyjob seems better than a hug.

Huging is pretty lame to me i just want to fuck a bitch. i prefer firm boobs or medium/small most of the time but, my taste can change depending on my mode.

:feelskek:

I personally love big tits if I got a GF with big milkers I would just coom 24/7. All my problems would be gone
dear god even reading that is making me want to fap....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

dear god even reading that is making me want to fap....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
:giga: imagine waking up and there's a huge pair of milkers in your face every day. Im not sure if that would be life fuel or suifuel because I would do nothing but coom

:giga: imagine waking up and there's a huge pair of milkers in your face every day.
and some men get that PLUS a nice ass when she turns around........................ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS HELL

and some men get that PLUS a nice ass when she turns around........................ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS HELL
as a man of culture I like both but I generally prefer milkers. They are just really nice I think if I had a GF with milkers my mental state would improve by a good 80%. The shit Normies take for granted is astounding

nothing like some nice large not saggy tits. and no fake shit.
I don't even care if they are saggy if they're big they're usually saggy, I don't care I just want my milker gf :feelsbadman:

:feelskek:

I personally love big tits if I got a GF with big milkers I would just coom 24/7. All my problems would be gone
:feelscry:
:giga: imagine waking up and there's a huge pair of milkers in your face every day. Im not sure if that would be life fuel or suifuel because I would do nothing but coom
:feelscry:
:feelsrope:

Imagine a cute foid with fat fucking milkers hugging you. I bet it'd be like you're pressing up against a pillow instead of bone.

flat is justice

*2D only

This is weird way to cope with being a faggot.

one of the fagiest threads ever posted.

Everyone is allowed to have their own preferences.