Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Flat chested stacy is oxymoron

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-
Many women that are considered stacy have small boobs. Why? Stacy should be dominant woman, and big boobs is a sign of a dominance.

A girl with small boobs is just less of a woman. Simple as.

Honestly I think it's kind of pathetic when guys are forced to settle with small boobs girls. Like imagine living your whole life not getting to know what a real girl is like. That's why my raison detre is to bone big boobs prostitutes.

Boob size is a meme there plenty of attractive flat chested women, they get carried by their face if they are stacy tier

Or a girl with no ass. That's even worse in my opinion.
straight up i do not care about ass or face at all. my requirement in a woman are:
  • huge natural tits
  • less than 25 years old
  • thin
  • no tattoos or piercings
anything else is just whatever

Stacey is all about face

you must be generous
girls that fit my requirements are incredibly rare. i almost never see them when i am out in public. lot of small boobs subhumans out there

Boob size is a meme there plenty of attractive flat chested women, they get carried by their face if they are stacy tier
This. Smol boobs cuties are far better than entitled big boobed landwhales. Boobs are over rated. A foid can be feminine and caring without ugly big bowls of fat hanging on front.

Stacy dominates through status, which she gains by attracting Chad and orbiters, not by using her tits to intimidate others. She needs harmony, not just tits - otherwise, she'll just be a butterface who's pumped and dumped by chad. You're right a completely flat chest is a failo, but you focus too much on the tits.

Also, huge tits are a Fisherian runaway.

What about lolies tho?

bigger boobs does not mean a foid is stacy, it might be a sign of illness instead

Stacy dominates through status, which she gains by attracting Chad and orbiters, not by using her tits to intimidate others. She needs harmony, not just tits - otherwise, she'll just be a butterface who's pumped and dumped by chad. You're right a completely flat chest is a failo, but you focus too much on the tits.

Also, huge tits are a Fisherian runaway.

thicc women with big boobs and curvy ass are true women, who give birth to healthy kids.

Man I want to be a medival knight and have an option to raid other countries to get myself w0men without feminizem.

Giga coomer cope. Face above all

Or a girl with no ass. That's even worse in my opinion.
True. I feel bad for flat-butt sluts, though I shouldn't.

there plenty of attractive flat chested women,
faggot
straight up i do not care about ass or face at all
cuck, everything counts, since toilets can be demanding why can't we????
This. Smol boobs cuties are far better than entitled big boobed landwhales
t.

but you focus too much on the tits.
another cuck
What about lolies tho?
based
bigger boobs does not mean a foid is stacy, it might be a sign of illness instead
fair enough but bigger boobs means a better quality and more amount of milk for breastfeeding, which automatically means that they are good for reproduction purposes (like every god damn toilet is destined to be since they are born)
hicc women with big boobs and curvy ass are true women, who give birth to healthy kids.
common fucking sense buddy, can't believe some retards are stretching out narrative to justify bullshit
Giga coomer cope. Face above all
a prerequisite as well
though I shouldn't.
you are right you shouldn't GrAYfuck, in fact, they must be dispatched asap since they are tranny material

Honestly I think it's kind of pathetic when guys are forced to settle with small boobs girls. Like imagine living your whole life not getting to know what a real girl is like. That's why my raison detre is to bone big boobs prostitutes.

Idc about tits. Decent legs and some semblance of hips are all I require. I like skinny girls.

Many women that are considered stacy have small boobs. Why? Stacy should be dominant woman, and big boobs is a sign of a dominance.
They're chad only.

Tbh true a toilet would not be Stacy if flat chested Stacy has a good ass, face and tits. At worst Stacy might be average in one of those traits but not below average otherwise she's at the upper end of Becky.

Xx chromosomes is enough for me

The problem is that even if I want to settle with them, they would reject me because I'm 'not the man enough' etc. They still have high standards.

If she is A cup yes, but B cup provides enough to complement the beauty with some "cute" accents.

I don't care about tits too much. My requirements are: Must be at least so much that I instantly recognize her chest area as female but not as much that looking at them hurts me. I also don't care about ass even a bit, I want to look at her from the front, not from the back.

I do like a pretty face though, but it's not an important requirement. All I really want w.r.t. looks are:
* Someone in fertile age (and fertile)
* Able-bodied (including not being so fat that sex is physically difficult)
* No extreme deformities like only having one eye
* No (major) genetic issues

Big tits look gross IMO. Especially when the foid get's older & they are saggy & nasty looking.

Boobs aren't a priority for me, I'm naturally drawn to asses when it comes to girls.