Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Flash Games

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Feel free to post any flash games you used to play. I remember playing these two but also a bunch of other like the dirtbike game, and A LOT of the stick shooter games.

Too lazy to link but age of war, thing thing arena 3, pandemic 2 just to name a few

I used to play Verdun on Kongregate, that's all

I can't think of anything off the top of my head

i used to play only cs1.6, gta vc, gta sa and hero zero since i was 7 ded srs. till 2015 i played only it, may be sometimes fifa

Motherload was fun ¦>

i used to play only cs1.6, gta vc, gta sa and hero zero since i was 7 ded srs. till 2015 i played only it, may be sometimes fifa
Those arent flash games but they are indeed amazing games, I even bought and finished GTA Vice City last summer for some nostalgia imo it was the best GTA game ever made.

Those arent flash games but they are indeed amazing games, I even bought and finished GTA Vice City last summer for some nostalgia imo it was the best GTA game ever made.
GTA VC and SA are my most favorite games ever probably, i love VC soundtrack, nothing can beat it imo.

It's not Flash, but...

I remember playing this as a kid when I was at my father's house multiple different times on an old macbook or laptop.

these are my favorite flash games :D

I always played boxhead 2 with my friend in the school library