Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Flags At "Half-Mast" On Capitol Hill: Are They About To Announce Bidens Death?

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡⚡
★★★★★

Watch the stream & see for yourself.

For non-Burgerlandcels, this is done in the US on a day of national tragedy or remembrance.

I recall when Bush Sr. died, they flew the flags the exact same way-they also do this every 9/11.

Could they be preparing to announce Bidens death? Personally, I think it's very likely they are considering the recent attempt on Trumps life, combined with the endorsement of Harris.

Obviously, this was supposed to be a "transitional" presidency. Which would make sense, considering the successor is a mixed-race foid.

@Kaichee @lazy_gamer_423 @Corvus @Adolf Hitler @bcroger @niggers @Uggo Mongo

Flags fly at half mast pretty often, so unless they announce it then I doubt that’s what it’s about.

T. Former JROTC kid who raised the school’s flags.

Some member of the House died so it's apparently about that

would be lifefuel if he's really dead

Flags fly at half mast pretty often, so unless they announce it then I doubt that’s what it’s about.
Possibly yeah, apparently this is to do with a Congresswoman
T. Former JROTC kid who raised the school’s flags.
That's definitely an Incel trait ngl.

I tried to tennismaxx, but ofc that didnt go so well.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back