Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Flabby loose vagina theory in the Anglo west

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I think one of the major reasons why White Anglo foids don't want Asian dudes is because they KNOW that they have flabby loose vaginas and the first thing they think of when they think of Asian dudes are small penises.

Its heavily engrained in White Anglo society that Asian men have small penises. Its racial bullying and establishing a hierarchy of sex and power. Its known about in western, central, and eastern Europe as well but nowhere near as it is in Anglo countries where hollywood has a major influence in culture.

This is just one major reason I believe 99.5%+ of white foids don't want us.

The other obviously major reasons being neotenous and effeminate looking with weak frames and ugly faces. Also conservative patriarchal culture.

Also that white foids know they are hairier and age faster than Asian men.

Last edited:
because they KNOW that they have flabby loose vaginas
Yes, they know. And even for half the white males, their vagina is too loose.

2 Elliots above me.

This can't be a major reason, because it implies that if their vaginas were tight, they would fuck Asian men.
I think you know this isn't the case.

2 Elliots above me.
hahaha
I think one of the major reasons why White Anglo foids don't want Asian dudes is because they KNOW that they have flabby loose vaginas and the first thing they think of when they think of Asian dudes are small penises.

Its heavily engrained in White Anglo society that Asian men have small penises. Its racial bullying and establishing a hierarchy of sex and power. Its known about in western, central, and eastern Europe as well but nowhere near as it is in Anglo countries where hollywood has a major influence in culture.

This is just one major reason I believe 99.5%+ of white foids don't want us.

The other obviously major reasons being neotenous and effeminate looking with weak frames and ugly faces. Also conservative patriarchal culture.

Also that white foids know they are hairier and age faster than Asian men.
Yes, they know. And even for half the white males, their vagina is too loose.
RiceCels Workers of the world unite!!

TCnaoFo.png

male+rice/curry = death sentence

Sounds like a cope.

I know people think ricemen have this small penis thing to get over, and I have heard it from many foids, but I think it's overblown.

I think the main killer for ricemen is facial and body neutony, that will account for 70% of the non-attraction, 25% is th way they make it worse by acting low T, and maybe 5% is small penis.

Like it's a normal distribution, if the average riceman has 20% smaller dick than average JBW, it still means around 20-30% of ricemen will have same or larger than average JBW (depending on shape of Gaussian curves)

blackcels confirmed facecels again cos of the bbc meme

The average white woman mascmogs ricemen tbh.

Or maybe they are just uglier