Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fking passive aggressive drug dealers

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Met these 2 guys through an acquaintance of mine that sell drugs a few weeks ago. I hanged out with one of them and the acquaintance that day and was cool with him I thought. He tells me he can hook me up with weed cheaper than the usual $200/oz jew bullshit here. later that day I meet his friend who used to sell drugs with him and both of them say they can get me shrooms tomorrow if I want and even dmt but not immediately. That was the one good thing out of a wasted and slightly dangerous day I thought. The next day I message one of them for shrooms and guy says he's busy and 2 weeks later I ask again and fucker never responds.

I happened to drive by the other guy's house who said he could sell me weed yesterday and he just happened to be standing on his driveway so I pull in and so does another car at the same time and he remembers me and seems cordial and I take down his number although he is in a hurry to get to work. I even repeat the number back to him to make sure it's right. Today I text him. "Invalid number." What the fucking hell? did he purposefully give me a wrong number? After I drove him all around that day and kept his tweaking ass from doing some dumb shit? I never had any indication of animosity. coinbase fucked me over so I can't get acid, and both those guys failed me so I can't get shrooms/dmt/non jew price weed. can't get shit

Last edited:
Jfl at expecting drug dealers to be reliable

It is over. Will you contact them again or do you look for alternatives?

It is over. Will you contact them again or do you look for alternatives?
no, would be pushy to try any more. Will try to negotiate a lower price with the guy i got it from before

Its over for druggiecels

I despise drug dealers in my state becasue they're all faggot "yeah im so tough nigga I'm da plug i fuck all da hoes gibs me muh shekel drug money" wigger scum and nigger gorillas

glad i only order tbh (although that's still not perfect)
coinbase fucked me over so I can't get acid
why not buy cryptocurrency elsewhere?

They probably just enjoy all that attention they got when everybody call them so they lie

glad i only order tbh (although that's still not perfect)

why not buy cryptocurrency elsewhere?
darknet? does it ever get seized?
coinbase fucked me by holding my coins for 31 days and the price dropped within that time. just checked ltc price looks like it's just now recovering. I have heard of packages of 1p getting seized though, and I bought enough for 50 tabs at the time. gonna be so pissed if I don't get it.

does it ever get seized?
i've ordered domestically and from france/the netherlands to a USA PO box. haven't had an issue with seizure

also i'd be wary of ordering large amounts of something with no escrow since that's how i got exit scammed (guy was apparently a selective scammer and abused the ratings system)

i've ordered domestically and from france/the netherlands to a USA PO box. haven't had an issue with seizure

also i'd be wary of ordering large amounts of something with no escrow since that's how i got exit scammed (guy was apparently a selective scammer and abused the ratings system)
is it complicated to learn how to order?

is it complicated to learn how to order?
no. i buy btc from coinbase, send it to a wallet like electrum, send coins to a darknet market, paste address with the option for message encryption checked and order

You probably sketched them out