Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FJFIKNCJRKIFU BED BUGS

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

there's nothing to get up for
★★
This is the second time today that I've noticed swellings on myself, first on my stomach and the second on my fingers. I'm fed up with these pests, I'm thinking of giving up this place even if it means ending up on the street because my mental state is at its worst, and now I've got these satan's minions on top of that. I haven't managed to see any of them yet, as they're probably hiding in unreachable areas. I've just searched for flights to the Philippines because I can't stand my condition in this country any longer. I've already taken far too much on to continue suffering silently. THIS IS NOT A LARP

I itch when i wake up but i see no bugs at all

I itch when i wake up but i see no bugs at all
If you see rows of red spots on your body, it's probably bedbugs. It's really hard to spot them, as they come out late at night when you're asleep.

Use Damascus Earth that will get rid of them. Don't use anything else its all trash and does not work. Wash your clothes and pack them into air tight bags, and steam your bed frame and furniture and anything you use keep it elevated. Those fucker can crawl on anything but if you put damascus earth around the legs of furniture should keep those areas clean.

If you see rows of red spots on your body, it's probably bedbugs. It's really hard to spot them, as they come out late at night when you're asleep.
Oh yeah, I do have some spots on my hands, Some are longer lines

Use Damascus Earth that will get rid of them. Don't use anything else its all trash and does not work. Wash your clothes and pack them into air tight bags, and steam your bed frame and furniture and anything you use keep it elevated. Those fucker can crawl on anything but if you put damascus earth around the legs of furniture should keep those areas clean.
Bro I've already had to deal with these bugs in my previous home, which was a hostel for the homeless. I put damascus earth all over the place and around my bed, and it always came back after a short time. I'm terribly tired of having to fight them off, I'm seriously thinking of getting out of here and at the moment I have no plan of action other than to leave I don't know where.

And I'm serious when I say I'm thinking of going to the Philippines, I've only got enough money for a one-way ticket.

Oh yeah, I do have some spots on my hands, Some are longer lines
Sorry boyo, it's over. Personally, I have allergic reactions, which makes it even more unbearable for me because I have large swellings that itch like hell.

Bro I've already had to deal with these bugs in my previous home, which was a hostel for the homeless. I put damascus earth all over the place and around my bed, and it always came back after a short time. I'm terribly tired of having to fight them off, I'm seriously thinking of getting out of here and at the moment I have no plan of action other than to leave I don't know where.

And I'm serious when I say I'm thinking of going to the Philippines, I've only got enough money for a one-way ticket.
Guess results vary, I managed to fight them off but l had to pretty much throw everything in plastic and toss out fabric couches. Only metal, wood and plastic chairs with a washable cushion.