Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fixing Society: Ban Instagram/Facebook/Twitter etc.

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
No-platform these modern whores who have nothing of importance to say, but are given a platform to spew their garbage because of social media.

The only way to fix society is to ban these sites from the internet. 

China is really good at banning dissident/unseemly/obscene material from their internet., when is the US going to catch up? 
Fuck Net Neutrality. 

Society will never improve until those social media sites are gone. 

I would also include Tinder in this list, but realistically speaking I knew roasties who used facebook to meet and hook up with men, even before Tinder was a thing. So Tinder is not necessary for sluts to be sluts, they can get the same effect using facebook.

Greatfire.org_.png

1365625636_the-economist-special-report-china-and-the-internet-a-giant-cage-6-april-2013.jpg

ban all that shit and have it be heavily monitored by the govt, social media is the downfall of our world, and teens/millennial's, the saddest ones are adults who try to act like a teen ans its pure fucking cringe. i deleted all my social media that shit is for whores who are looking for chads, celebs, and desperate normies looking for a girl to dm them

for that to happen we need to do away with democracy, the free market and enterpreneurship. The facist/nazi form of government would be ideal. We would need to topple down the United States government and how the hell do you do that?

take away women's voting rights

Sluts can get dick even offline. It's so easy for them. All they gotta do is just go outside to let's say a grocery store and ask any man there for sex. The man of course will comply and fuck her. She doesn't even need to go anywhere, just tell her next door neighbor if he wants to fuck.

Make sure to ban that Snapchat crap as well. ALL social media must be abolished. In order to abolish social media and other degenerate filth, we must agree to have a new government free from degeneracy. Democracy must be dealt with. A totalitarian, fascist, Stalinist type of government is the best, in my opinion.

I really hate it when I see females browse their Instagram/ Snapchat/ social media crap with their thousands of followers and friends, spreading degeneracy. While we incels rot, these hags get all the attention and validation from society. What do incels get? NOTHING!

I think Snapchat is about to die, or have a decrease in usage thanks to the latest Tweet by Kylie Jenner.

Boyos there might be some lifefuel if people can get on the next app bandwagon somehow.

I agree. Women's egos get inflated ridiculously high because they get to be the center of attention of 4 apps 24/7, 365.

won't change anything girls have already been exposed and have to much political power that they won't let it happen

Social media should never have been created

Social media is nothing but a massive cyber spying to get people's information and data and use it against them.