Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious FiveFourManlet the 5'4 pussy

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Not only did he block me. He banned me from a server KEK

All because I havent talked to him in a while

ITT Ima laugh at gay in-fighting

you should beat him up 1v1 irl

5'4 manlet hasn't been relevant in a long time...

Is he an incel? Prolonged inceldom causes such moody overreactions, don't hold it against him too much. I know because often I feel like behaving like that too.

Is he an incel? Prolonged inceldom causes such moody overreactions, don't hold it against him too much. I know because often I feel like behaving like that too.
9/10 face. But 5'4

Same tbh. I used to VC him DAILY.

Elab? Not that I doubt you
I remember listening to some shitty stream you and him did months back on twitch with a still image of a blackpill and then just recording you, him, and some others talking. You and him had an argument about going to SEA and both of you got quite emotional and bonded over how over it is. Must've been in june or something

I remember listening to some shitty stream you and him did months back on twitch with a still image of a blackpill and then just recording you, him, and some others talking. You and him had an argument about going to SEA and both of you got quite emotional and bonded over how over it is. Must've been in june or something
Yeah we called it Blackpill101. It was him me and @Arentheal aka Pygmy

Same tbh. I used to VC him DAILY.

Elab? Not that I doubt you
elab? its pretty straight foward really.

the LARPers and fakes that got banned form here are all on there jfl. they literally have a channel called "bragmaxx" where folks post tinder matches
all "incel" servers are filled with fakes anyway

elab? its pretty straight foward really.

the LARPers and fakes that got banned form here are all on there jfl. they literally have a channel called "bragmaxx" where folks post tinder matches
all "incel" servers are filled with fakes anyway
Hahahaha wasnt aware of that. I dont really go on discord

9/10 face. But 5'4
I found a supposed pic of him in some thread holding a banner with his nickname and he doesn't seem nowhere near 9/10 honestly. Not even 7.

I found a supposed pic of him in some thread holding a banner with his nickname and he doesn't seem nowhere near 9/10 honestly.
That was a fake. I know the pic you mean. He legit does have a borderline gigachad face. I've seen his angles
That's bad. But he also has perfect face no?
FiveFour does. Not knajjd lol he looks like a 12-15 year old boy

I would definitely take an inch off my height to have a decent looking face

I would definitely take an inch off my height to have a decent looking face
Trust me. I've seen that guy and hes only missing his height.

Fuck him he can go fuck off to hell.

discord faggotry

Damn I remember him, last thing I remember him talking about was some "non dong" thing where he washed every area of his body but his penis or some shit lol.

God I hate the term "in-fighting". It has a very cult like ring to it.

9/10 face and 5’4, JFL.

It's over.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190302-124719_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20190302-124719_Discord.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 177
based on brief interaction from him, he seems like a ass

What a fucking cunt, literally worse than a foid.

true, sometimes when i don't nut for long, i fell like a women in mesntrual cycle

lel you haven't seen his pics if you think he is 9/10.

maybe half that