Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Five reasons why American girls like Indian Guys

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth

VIRTUE SIGNAL OVERLOAD....

Not watching that shit, fuck her. I dont want to contribute to whatever foids do.

[Female organism] liking [Indian organism] = SYNTHAX_ERROR

That video is a bait to get more views

[Female organism] liking [Indian organism] = SYNTHAX_ERROR

ERROR IN NPC PROGRAMMING. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL SYSTEM CHADMINISTRATOR.

bunch of horny indians watched that video, that's the only reason why it has so many views.
look at me, "curry culture" is so cool. Indian history and culture is a mess.

Last edited:
I bet she would rather be gangraped by a group of Chads with STDs than even contemplate spreading her legs for a curry.

Every normie curry will cling on to this for the rest of their lives

her l00ksmatch jumped 0ff the g0lden gate bridge years ag0

Don’t need some bitch from another part of the world virtue signaling her attraction for attention

Curries in the comments asking for her number. LMFAO

Use invidio.us please.

Constantly assaulting a bitch with your unbearable curry stench is pretty alpha ngl

It's just a way to keep curries from roping.

Just look at the virtual signalling whores in the comments, they don't really care but they do it to create the impression that they do.

Not watching that shit, fuck her. I dont want to contribute to whatever foids do.
I bet she would rather be gangraped by a group of Chads with STDs than even contemplate spreading her legs for a curry.
Don’t need some bitch from another part of the world virtue signaling her attraction for attention
It's just a way to keep curries from roping.

Just look at the virtual signalling whores in the comments, they don't really care but they do it to create the impression that they do.

I started my evil laugh before clicking the thread.

Fucking virtue signaling cunts.

Disgusting to manipulate bluepilled western curries into believing they have a chance just for her own financial and social gain. Cunt.