Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fitting into society is impossible for me

• Thread starter Deleted member 37049
  • Start date
Deleted member 37049

Deleted member 37049

Rey's husband
-
36d 6h 27m
When I think about it, I could never really form healthy social relations with anyone, not due to me being introverted but really, even if I tried to be outgoing and just carve my way in, any of those relations would still be as fake as they can get, because the truth is, they all hate me, I am their worst enemy, it's just that they don't know it, if I walked to someone and presented them with my true self, told them about my true views including me being critical of women and being their worst nightmare (soy forbid, a "filthy pedophile") I'd have them petitioning for my decapitation... they'd never see me as anything more than a vermin that should be crushed no matter how nice I could try to be.... Everytime I have a 'nice' interaction with somebody I keep thinking to myself how they'd want to strangle me if they knew me for who I really am, so in turn I am starting to really have negative feelings about everyone.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
134d 22h 28m
Ah... The paradox of the selves and the masks...

This same thing you feel is the cause of normie blandness!

They hide their "real selves" to fit in. If folks knew just how pathetic and evil rotten their souls were, they'd be strung up by the crowds. In fact pretty much everything would be chaos!

All the lying and hiding keep societies afloat.

So. As far as you're personal evil goes... I would imagin no one GAF about it - or you. They simply are too busy with their own nonsense to worry about you'res.

However....

People love to hate!

So, they would gladly slowly cut you up and feed you to wild hungry dogs, alive. Just to feel alive themselves.

So. You are right!

Now considered this:

Everyone is psychic! Everyone can see your blemished soul! All you're perversions laid bare! Dancing in your aura, there for the viewing of those that care to look.

The thing is. No one cares! They are too busy dealing with their own shit to look at yours.

Dante666

Dante666

Recruit
★★
2d 5h 30m
Are you on the spectrum, have u been tested?

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
92d 16h 45m
Fitting into soyciety is really just a secret practical joke chads and foids are playing on non-chad men. Non-chad's don't know that all their efforts in trying to have a "life" in THEIR system and playing by THEIR rules under THEIR rule is ultimately... a form of fruitless and humiliating jestermaxxing. If only they knew...

They hide their "real selves" to fit in. If folks knew just how pathetic and evil rotten their souls were, they'd be strung up by the crowds. In fact pretty much everything would be chaos!

So. As far as you're personal evil goes... I would imagin no one GAF about it - or you. They simply are too busy with their own nonsense to worry about you'res.

However....

People love to hate!

So, they would gladly slowly cut you up and feed you to wild hungry dogs, alive. Just to feel alive themselves.

So. You are right!

Now considered this:

Everyone is psychic! Everyone can see your blemished soul! All you're perversions laid bare! Dancing in your aura, there for the viewing of those that care to look.

The thing is. No one cares! They are too busy dealing with their own shit to look at yours.
Well written, should have been it's own thread tbh.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
134d 22h 28m
Fitting into soyciety is really just a secret practical joke chads and foids are playing on non-chad men. Non-chad's don't know that all their efforts in trying to have a "life" in THEIR system and playing by THEIR rules under THEIR rule is ultimately... a form of fruitless and humiliating jestermaxxing. If only they knew...

Well written, should have been it's own thread tbh.
Thanks bro.

I see all that fake shit and cringe hard

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
92d 16h 45m
Thanks bro.

I see all that fake shit and cringe hard
Must be brutal being an oldcel and still seeing it. Like men haven't woken up yet. It's so absurd.:lasereyes:

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
134d 22h 28m
Must be brutal being an oldcel and still seeing it. Like men haven't woken up yet. It's so absurd.:lasereyes:
It's like being a ghost in a different dimension...

Wellington

Wellington

Bitch made buster ass disloyal pedo nigger
★★★★★
41d 3h 32m
Soyciety must perish

I hope Kim Jong Un nukes the West

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
114d 10h 1m
When I think about it, I could never really form healthy social relations with anyone, not due to me being introverted but really, even if I tried to be outgoing and just carve my way in, any of those relations would still be as fake as they can get, because the truth is, they all hate me, I am their worst enemy, it's just that they don't know it, if I walked to someone and presented them with my true self, told them about my true views including me being critical of women and being their worst nightmare (soy forbid, a "filthy pedophile") I'd have them petitioning for my decapitation... they'd never see me as anything more than a vermin that should be crushed no matter how nice I could try to be.... Everytime I have a 'nice' interaction with somebody I keep thinking to myself how they'd want to strangle me if they knew me for who I really am, so in turn I am starting to really have negative feelings about everyone.
maybe if you didn't use anime girl feet as your profile photo
then maybe society would respect you and you'd get a girlfriend

Deleted member 37049

Deleted member 37049

Rey's husband
-
36d 6h 27m

However....

People love to hate!

So. You are right!

Now considered this:

That's interesting...
Are you on the spectrum, have u been tested?
No, besides I am mostly introverted because I know I just can't ve honest with anyone, not because I find it hard to interact with people in the first place, the way I see it, if i can't be myself with them, then I'd rather be no one to them.
maybe if you didn't use anime girl feet as your profile photo
then maybe society would respect you and you'd get a girlfriend
You're right, next time I'll use gigastacy feet.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Legend
★★
23d 14h 31m
Yeah, I'll probably rope in the next five years. I am just coping day to day at this point. I am in so much pain, I hate myself for always taking one step forwards and two steps back.

codingcel

codingcel

clownmaxxing in this clownworld
★★
17h 1m
I too don't fit within soyciety but for me it's not the pedo but social anxiety.