Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fitcels

Futurecel2.0

Futurecel2.0

Braindead
-
For the fitcels and gymcels, do you take any su[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]p[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]plements? What is your gym routinue? My [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]program is almost 3 month [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]program is coming to a close and I'm not sure what direction I want to go next. Most likely I will be cutting again. As for su[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]p[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]plements, I take a few su[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]p[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]plements, like Maca, L-arginine, Creatine, zinc, and [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]protein shakes on the days where I dont eat enough. When you do work out what do you like to listen to? I usually listen to DBZ shouting and vegeta monologues. [/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]