Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Fisherian runaway and the modern dating market

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Fisherian runaway is a phenomenon that aims to account for the occurrence of certain 'extreme' traits in certain male animals, such as prominent plumage (e.g. peacocks), elaborate courtship (e.g. birds of paradise), extreme body parts (e.g. huge antlers) and so on. The idea is that these traits are so strongly preferred by females that they will mate only with those males possessing the strongest expression of the trait. In subsequent generations, male offspring are more likely to possess that physical trait, whereas female offspring are more likely to possess a preference for that trait in males. Over time, the species may be characterized by extreme sexual dimorphism.

No such phenomenon is observed among primates within nature. But due to the circumstances of the modern dating scene, this appears to be changing among humans. Thanks to such factors as increased connectivity, online dating, and rampant propaganda, the modern female exhibits a selection pattern characteristic among runaway species. As is surely evident, the preferred traits aren't plumage or courtship, but rather, traits deemed 'masculine', such as excessive height and an enlarged, prominent jaw.

It'd be interesting to know what the long-term consequences of this runaway will be. Already we are observing that the average height of males has been steadily increasing over the past decades. Typically this is attributed to diet, but this attribution is false: in view of degenerate trends such as vegetarianism, the modern diet is objective deteriorating. Rather, it is due to the extreme selectivity of the woman. Where does this end? In my view, it is not unlikely that humans will end up exhibiting a more extreme sexual dimorphism, in which the typical male stands at 7 feet with a 200 lbs frame, whereas the female body will be weak and flabby, scarcely reaching the height of 5 feet.

Discuss.

sexy pig GIF

Such selectivity seems to be resulting in overall drop in family size. Anecdotally, all large families I know usually have a pretty ugly father. Even in Chadlands with 1 men in 2 mogging the entire male population of planet Earth, the birth rate is pathetically low. But guess who is reproducing like cockroaches - indians, africans, east asians. Either whites will be outbred, or technological singularity will occur. We just got unlucky to live on the border before humankind changing event will happen.

high iq analysis

We already have extreme sexual dismorphism.

Males are on average better looking than femoids, despite even make-up (no homo, it's just the way it is). If you go to university there will be far more Chads than Staceys. Attractive women is rare, therefore twice as valuable.

Also compare the IQ of an average male and an average femoid. Most 13 year old boys IQ mog MOST women, but men keep evolving until like 25, while women always stay 13 mentally.

So yeah I would already say we are pretty dismorphic.

Males are on average better looking than femoids, despite even make-up (no homo, it's just the way it is). If you go to university there will be far more Chads than Staceys. Attractive women is rare, therefore twice as valuable.

Also compare the IQ of an average male and an average femoid. Most 13 year old boys IQ mog MOST women, but men keep evolving until like 25, while women always stay 13 mentally.

Interesting

Biggest copium overload I have ever seen

Considering all the traits that tend to give men sexual advantage, I believe the consequences will be these:
  • Overall reduction of IQ on humans (already happening in some countries);
  • Increase of dark triad traits;
  • Increase height and size of humans, especially males;
    • This makes the species less adaptable because big people are much less efficient and prone to more diseases;
  • Increase on sexual dimorphism;
  • Reduction of genetical variability because fewer men will be procreating.