Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting First year of school

D

Darkoff

Self-banned
-
On my first day of school, I was in the classroom and a friend of mine from nursery walked through the classroom door. I was surprised by his arrival and happy to see him and i was like 'what are you doing here!?' and that kinda stuff and I remember him just looking straight on not making any eye contact and only giving me short monotone answers.

During breaktime, one of my friends kept on running away from me for no reason and I went to cry about it to a teacher and nothing happened. Not that she could've done anything.

Got an invitation to this birthday party. On the card it said that if the weather's bad that the party will be held at his house. The weather was bad on the day of his birthday, couldn't go because it didn't say on the card where his house was nor any contact details. Go up to him on school and ask him if the birthday party was cancelled and he said it wasn't. Didn't show any signs whatsoever of caring that I wasn't able to attend. His face was expressionless the entire interaction.

Had a toy from a kinder egg, showed it to a girl and she ripped it apart and I started crying.

I found a cool monkey keychain on my way to school one day, showed it to the teacher and she took it from me and said it needs to be taken to lost and found. She gave it back to me but only because I was crying. She was very unnecessarily authoritative and serious about the ordeal as she took it away from me.

My class was playing outside during lesson and to get to the toilets you had to walk through this other classroom where a normal lesson was being held to get to the toilets. As I was walking through to go to the toilets this random teacher aggressively put hand out infront of me and held me because she thought I was in her class and questioned why I was outside and I explained to her how my classes lesson was outside and I was just going to the toilets and then she let me go and told me go slowly and quietly. What I found weird was how serious she was and it made me feel bad that she didn't even apologise or seem apologetic in any way whatsoever for getting it wrong after having physically stopping me and holding me.

Last edited:
brutal, brocel :feelsbadman:

If teachers or anybody in general make you over explain yourself or waste your time it means they hate you.

Woman love the idea of controll / bossyness " Being teachers exspecially to Kids , give Them that itch .

I still remember that damned day in March 1982 where all my problems originated.