Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel First year not trick or treating and I already hate Halloween

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
Today has been my favorite holiday for as long as I can remember. It has always represented a last bastion, a safe haven before the onslaught of Christmas and New Years and my January birthday. As someone who has loved horror for many years, and fondly remembers the early days of fnaf and creepypasta’s, the events of today have truly shattered both my love for this holiday, and my last scrap of hope during this time of year. It’s over. The Christmas fags won. I witnessed my classmates daring each other to kiss. I witnessed people eat candy that had formerly been in girls mouths. I witnessed people ditch class and get away with it, in flashy, slutty Halloween costumes no less. I had this stupid hope. I hoped for months that I would reality shift, but I can’t. It’s over. Everything is over. My holiday is dead. My gods are dead. My country is dead. My planet is dead. My witchcraft is dead. I will never reality shift. I will never leave this hell. They won. Chad and Stacy won, the Jews won, the demiurge won. I give up.

Middle school.is

Man the eating candy part.. I MISSED OUT ON THAT

I have never ever gone trick or treating