Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel First week of college

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Well this week across the western world is first week of college. Either move-in week or first week of classes. Chad and Stacy are already hooking up in their dorms and looking forward to the party this weekend.

What are you doing?

For more suicide fuel go to your local college fb page and see all the blue pilled postings (by the university) of all these 18yo foids moving into the dorm; as if they are there to get an education and not just Chad cock lol.

Watching St. Hamudi's and ER's videos

Move In Day for my old school was a couple weeks ago, and other universities in the area had their Move In Days around that time too. What I did was browsed the campuses to see who was moving in, see if anybody had any fun Move In Day banners.

Move In Day for my old school was a couple weeks ago, and other universities in the area had their Move In Days around that time too. What I did was browsed the campuses to see who was moving in, see if anybody had any fun Move In Day banners.

I started in August

I don’t even know what your post means.

But on my Facebook page it is full of young foids being moved into their dorm by their parents. It’s so disgusting that the parents spent all the time and money raising them to just move them into a dorm to be a cum dumpster for Chad.

I don’t even know what your post means.

But on my Facebook page it is full of young foids being moved into their dorm by their parents. It’s so disgusting that the parents spent all the time and money raising them to just move them into a dorm to be a cum dumpster for Chad.
guarantee their slut moms convinced the cuck dads to do this

Well this week across the western world is first week of college. Either move-in week or first week of classes. Chad and Stacy are already hooking up in their dorms and looking forward to the party this weekend.

What are you doing?

For more suicide fuel go to your local college fb page and see all the blue pilled postings (by the university) of all these 18yo foids moving into the dorm; as if they are there to get an education and not just Chad cock lol.
First week sucks big time. My strategy is to skip all introductory activities they have us do. A “mandatory” orientation is rarely ever mandatory, so this year I slept in during that day.

I don't ever want to do that, tbh.

First week of grad school this week for me. Was hoping it'd be different from college so I could use "it was just my undergraduate college" as a cope. Unfortunately not. My course class is 85% femoid. First orientation event was okay and almost bluepilled me, femoids were behaving "friendly", but I figured out by the second orientation event that's just how femoids behave when forced to interact with someone for the first time. Second event was awkward as hell and was when they locked me out of their social circles, I just left early. There are 3 guys other than me in the class, 2 are low-end orbiters and only want to hang out with the femoids, the 3rd is a married chad I befriended but skipped the second orientation so I couldn't piggyback his social capital.

If you’re at community college you’ll be lonely. Idk about 4 year university I never been to one despite wanting to

What are you doing?
Already saw a chad and a low tier becky kissing lmao and my calculus teacher is a russian man with the most incomprehensible accent. I swear to god i can understand many of the death metal lyrics but not him. i applied to switch my class and waiting for the result so overall it is not going well

Theres no dorms in my country and classes started on july

I hate college and uni related threads because I didn't make to go in it. And I'm 19, fuck, another year of working without education...:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

What are you doing?
okmd3twuzfvy.jpg

ktt4TrR.jpg

z2CKUUm.jpg

Last edited:

What are you doing?

I could not take it, the american "college" life. It is everything I hate about the US on maximum steroids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back