Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL First truecel on r/Incelselfies

Even if he gained a foot of height it'd still be over considering he's an average looking curry. Feels bad

Didn't click after reading 5'1

Should have named it r/Incelfies AMIRITE GUISE?? :soy::soy::soy:

His face is just normie for a curry, but yeah his height fucks him bad. Rip.

4E52C81F B211 4C4A A83C 7FB91EDAD332

His face is attractive, but being 5ft1 it's over. What a cruel world. Wouldn't be surprised if this guy's dad is a chad, but his mom is a roastlet and got screwed over because of her.

Didn't click after reading 5'1

That's all we really need to know, there is no recovering from that not even having a Chad face will save you at that height.

5'1? Mother nature is a vicious cunt.

mogs me to hell and back.

Even if he gained a foot of height it'd still be over considering he's an average looking curry. Feels bad
No way is he an average looking curry. Currys are an ugly burnt brown he is average looking. A nice haircut and shaving that shit stache as well as getting better glasses can actually make a good effect on him. He is no way past the point of no return. What fucks him is his shit height. its fucking over being 5'1 in the west. But his face prob mogs most in this forum.

I heightmog him but he mogs me in every other way.

From a face point of view he isn't that bad tbh. High normie by face.

So he mogs me

But hight kills him.

Also he would have to normie lookmax his mustache looks ridiculous.

Looks like a smelly curry.

That sub is depressive as fuck.
Not only because of the ugly men, but also because there are so many who look perfectly normal and average ... but the "perfectly normal and average" of yesterday is the "incel" of tomorrow...
And this, of course:

manlet curries= truest of truecels

Height>Face

5'1 is pretty rough but he mogs me otherwise by an order of magnitude

Didn't click it as I can hear him still hoping for something never even began and beyond over by reading the title. Fuckin sad

Facemogs me bad

I have seen worse in this subreddit

Not even ugly just average or slightly below average looking. But 5'1 in the West is shorter than most children ffs.

Being curry is an ultimate death sentence.

I feel for currycels. It seriously never began for them.

And they refuse to belive height matters.....

This would be me if I was 100% curry

shave the facial hair and run shota game

5’1 = instant death

The fact that you all act so surprised and disgusted to what it seems just an average guy makes me think that this site is truly infested by fakecels who should leave the fuck out already.

Many women look like this guy(without the facial hair obviously),especially asians but sadly they can fake their appearance with makeup, we cannot do that.

The fact that you all act so surprised and disgusted to what it seems just an average guy makes me think that this site is truly infested by fakecels who should leave the fuck out already.

Many women look like this guy(without the facial hair obviously),especially asians but sadly they can fake their appearance with makeup, we cannot do that.

He mogs me to oblivion. Jfl if you get mogged by a curry, rope time tbh

pedo-moustache makes girls wet

There are so many ugly guys on that sub. What is this obsession with calling everyone who cant get laid a fakecel?

No way is he an average looking curry. Currys are an ugly burnt brown he is average looking. A nice haircut and shaving that shit stache as well as getting better glasses can actually make a good effect on him. He is no way past the point of no return. What fucks him is his shit height. its fucking over being 5'1 in the west. But his face prob mogs most in this forum.
Idk man that's a very low T face. At a good height it won't be completely over but if he doesn't want to settle with 3s and 4s he will need surgery

maybe he has a great personality though, bro.

seriously guys ,should ı post on incelselfies ? ı really wonder what they'll say tbh

better bersonality boyo

He legit might have roped since he posted that. No response since

How old is this chap? His face looks alright, very normie tier. Shame about the height though.