Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News First transgender women join Germany's Bundestag

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
@Notorious Inkler

Germany died in 1945, its over :cryfeels:

Now Europe has open borders "Wir Schaffen Das!!!":soy::soy::soy:

Who will be the next Bundeskanzler? A transsexual mixed-race jew?

at this point the elite jews are just mocking the german people.

I think I'm done

And we are supposed to believe cumskins are superior :society::society:

I don't know what all this trans bs is trying to achieve in Germany.
Most schools are filled with thug-maxxed muslims that would beat the shit out of transgender teenagers.
:feelskek:

Who will be the next Bundeskanzler? A transsexual mixed-race jew?
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
at this point the elite jews are just mocking the german people.
I think I'm done
And we are supposed to believe cumskins are superior :society::society:
They are, monkeycel. You monkeytards never had civilizations, never invented shit and are ugly af on top of that :feelshaha: The white race is the most attractive (according to all other races) and smart of all races. :feelsautistic:
80 years alter, still correct
tbh

I don't know what all this trans bs is trying to achieve in Germany.
Most schools are filled with thug-maxxed muslims that would beat the shit out of transgender teenagers.
:feelskek:
They want only the white male kids to be trans

They are, monkeycel. You monkeytards never had civilizations, never invented shit and are ugly af on top of that :feelshaha: The white race is the most attractive (according to all other races) and smart of all races. :feelsautistic:
When it comes to foids you are right, cumskin foids are indeed superior :ahegao::ahegao:. But for the rest...:smonk:

Your entire argument could be dismantled by a single, simple frase: "Correlation does not imply causation."
If you don't accept or understand how it relates to the question, then whites are really not intrinsically superior, and if you accept it, then you know your claims about how whites are superior (some people are smart and are white, therefore they are smart because they are white) are unwarranted :feelsYall:

Last edited:
Germany ceased to exist after 1945 as a nation, nowdays its just another slave puppet mongrel country filled with degeneracy. Fucking over :feelsbadman:

plsHitlercomebackplsHitlercomebackplsHitlercomebackplsHitlercomebackplsHitlercomebackplsHitlercomebackplsHitlercomebackplsHitlercomebackplsHitlercomebackplsHitlercomebackplsHitlercomebackplsHitlercomebackplsHitlercomebackplsHitlercomebackplsHitlercomebackplsHitlercomebackplsHitlercomebackplsHitlercomebackplsHitlercomebackplsHitlercomebackplsHitlercomebackplsHitlercomebackplsHitlercomebackplsHitlercomeback

Go Queen! I love seeing troons do well. Everyone hates them