Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media first time I saw this french singer I didn't know she was a JB

lol i thought you're a zoomer too ? i actually know a lot of old french music but no this one, France Gall was the cutest loli singer, she was 14 and Serge Grainsborg wrote her a song about lolipops, jfl she didn't understand that it was about blowjobs.
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F038d5ffa-ff8b-11e7-a2b0-4e5c7848ab02.jpg
I am jfl

french lolies are the best tbhngl also based producer :feelshaha:

She make my ouioui hard

Cope. The age of consent is 15 in France.

She's old now as it Alizee. They love the lolita theme in France and its full of Muslims too.

My other eurotrash jailbait song is Lio Banana Split song (Belgium). I think she was jailbait too.

whats up with nearcels?

Napoleon De Geso* (*banned incels.co posterand now administrator of nearcels.com) and Nathan Larson* (*self admitted owner of nearcels.com) both repeatedly said they want to sexually penetrate 7 year old girls and piss on their faces.

I thought it was a normal incel forum at first ngl, i would never do lower than 14

Request a volban at nearcels.com then. You're either a pedo rapist or not and that's going by Nathan Larson's logic and admin rules too.

Why should i request a ban ?

Cause by default (going by Nathan Larson's rules) you consent to promote the rape of 7 year old girls by being on there.

Napoleon De Geso* (*banned incels.co posterand now administrator of nearcels.com) and Nathan Larson* (*self admitted owner of nearcels.com) both repeatedly said they want to sexually penetrate 7 year old girls and piss on their faces.
:feelswhat::feelspuke:

I don't use it anyway.

You also claim you also don't use incels.co while over there too- and deride us.

@Master

lol i thought you're a zoomer too ? i actually know a lot of old french music but no this one, France Gall was the cutest loli singer, she was 14 and Serge Grainsborg wrote her a song about lolipops, jfl she didn't understand that it was about blowjobs.
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F038d5ffa-ff8b-11e7-a2b0-4e5c7848ab02.jpg
bruh wtf
she also looks like a 20 something
fucking a 7 year old is just wrong
and pissing on their faces is even worse

I did find her very attractive. She was like 13 at the time. inb4 no one asked.
man I wish I could be chad :reeeeee:.

One of the many privileges of being a Chad is not only to you have unbridled access to female teenage girls as young as 13 but the authorities will look the other way too.

Check out these UK age of consent laws.

"Sexual activity is illegal under any circumstances for under-13 year olds. Those aged 12 and under cannot give consent. Doing anything sexual with someone under 13 is automatically an offence, whatever the young person says."

That implies while the age of consent is officially 16 it gives leeway for low inhibition Chads to "get in" early. Which is why 13-15 year old girls sleeping with men old enough to drive is commonplace in the UK.

Of course you'll have to look more akin to a Chad boyband member, than a Mondeo Man with a pedo look mustache for this to fly. Also since we have nonce bashers and whole council estates who'd beat you up for even suspecting you liked "kids".
By law if a teenage girl reports you for trying to sleep with a girl "under the age conset" (16) despite the prior comment on ages 13 plus.

Last edited:
i bet jb's smell so fucking good

One of the many privileges of being a Chad is not only to you have unbridled access to female teenage girls as young as 13 but the authorities will look the other way too.

Check out these UK age of consent laws.

"Sexual activity is illegal under any circumstances for under-13 year olds. Those aged 12 and under cannot give consent. Doing anything sexual with someone under 13 is automatically an offence, whatever the young person says."

That implies while the age of consent is officially 16 it gives leeway for low inhibition Chads to "get in" early. Which is why 13-15 year old girls sleeping with men old enough to drive is commonplace in the UK.

Of course you'll have to look more akin to a Chad boyband member, than a Mondeo Man with a pedo look mustache for this to fly. Also since we have nonce bashers and whole council estates who'd beat you up for even suspecting you liked "kids".
By law if a teenage girl reports you for trying to sleep with a girl "under the age conset" (16) despite the prior comment on ages 13 plus.
double standards, sweetie :soy:

i bet jb's smell so fucking good
it must smell like heaven

lul why was this guy banned?