Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel first time I saw a tranny was traumatizing

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

3/10 manlet non-NTcel
★★★★★
I can't imagine what westerners go through being forced to see those monsters. I remember seeing this tranny sitting on a bench and it was the first time I've ever seen a tranny since I live in the balkans and I couldn't believe the sight i was seeing at first. He was either on drugs or drunk but dressed in female clothes and had lipstick on. I hope that's my last time seeing something like this.

I don't believe you. Fags can't exist in Slav lands. Slavs kill them off

I don't believe you. Fags can't exist in Slav lands. Slavs kill them off
That guy was very mentally ill. Plus you'll get in trouble if you beat one. Nigga we are civilized no one's getting murdered for no reason.

1723565623206a

i remember seeing one on the street as a kid, it scared the ever living shit out of me. it was a walking abomination, and when he talk at the phone, the falsetto was horrifying i had nightmares. this was in the 2000s, a rare once in a lifetime freak show. sadly this has changed, once a week at minimum i see one walking the street, the smell hits before you can see the beast, bodily odor mixed with cheap perfume.

i hate troons with a burning passion i remember being a kid seeing one from a few meter distance, the fear of seeing something that sick, perverted and demented. i remember the fear a child experience when forced to lay eyes on such filth, and the hatred when being told such a creature is worth of life.

Total Troon Death