Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story First time I saw a FaceandLMS video

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
I was on a laptop that I don't have anymore (RIP Mr. Laptop) back in 2014. I had a day off of work and was on YouTube searching for PUA videos. A FaceandLMS video came in the feed. I believed it was this one:

Thinking it was a PUA video, I naively clicked on it. I was immediately inundated with black pills. I tried to deny the truth and I began to recite blue pills and red pills to myself. But it was of no use.

@FACEandLMS

You were in a big part responsible for my accepting the black pill

Face was also the one who blackpilled me with his vids.

The David Attenborough of female nature. The videos are brutal but his voice is funny. Especially one video he said something like "Disney and Bone" I laughed quite hard

I was on a laptop that I don't have anymore (RIP Mr. Laptop) back in 2014. I had a day off of work and was on YouTube searching for PUA videos. A FaceandLMS video came in the feed. I believed it was this one:

Thinking it was a PUA video, I naively clicked on it. I was immediately inundated with black pills. I tried to deny the truth and I began to recite blue pills and red pills to myself. But it was of no use.

@FACEandLMS

You were in a big part responsible for my accepting the black pill

You're welcome. I didn't want to accept it myself. Until I was forced to by OVERWHELMING evidence.

As cringe as this is I found out Redpill/Blackpill stuff from AVFM and MRA videos and sites.

I discovered FaceandLMS when he like 2 videos iirc. He changed my life forever.

height + face = personality

You're welcome. I didn't want to accept it myself. Until I was forced to by OVERWHELMING evidence.
I was bluepilled as fuck before i watched your vids, i actually believed my crush liked me back because she was kind of my looksmatch and same height lmfao. She than uplaoded a pic with chad in the background 6 months after my first dose of the blackpill. i than came back to your vids and started posting here ( the end of my life began)

I never finish watching his videos