Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel First time i properly talked to a foid in a year

Wombles

Wombles

Slowly losing my mind.
★★
This is an exerpt from a recent diary (2 weeks ago) time delay so I don't get tracked by a yandere I might have (joke). anyways I talked to a foid for context I'm forced to sit with foids since I'm in a white leftist college picking a Woke degree but I sat next to this poojeeta wearing a tight top :ahegao: although I thought it was a white foid cos I'm aspie I legit look straight down and only see foids through the corner off my eyes (ovER). so we talked about the work and like what part of this assignment she did since it was multiple choice so over I stuttered terribly plus she wouldn't really look at me but she actively avoided looking at my face even tho she talked to me first also jfl at ur trad Indian daughter wearing such a promiscuous clothes disgusting, we talked for like 2 sentences and yeah never doing that again.
Now for my signature poem.

Why is this Indian bitch wearing such a short top,
When she looks at hair she wants the genetics to be strong it must look like a mop,
When we talked I knew I was going to get mocked,
As my face is the world's greatest cock block.

~Wombles.

This is an exerpt from a recent diary (2 weeks ago) time delay so I don't get tracked by a yandere I might have (joke). anyways I talked to a foid for context I'm forced to sit with foids since I'm in a white leftist college picking a Woke degree but I sat next to this poojeeta wearing a tight top :ahegao: although I thought it was a white foid cos I'm aspie I legit look straight down and only see foids through the corner off my eyes (ovER). so we talked about the work and like what part of this assignment she did since it was multiple choice so over I stuttered terribly plus she wouldn't really look at me but she actively avoided looking at my face even tho she talked to me first also jfl at ur trad Indian daughter wearing such a promiscuous clothes disgusting, we talked for like 2 sentences and yeah never doing that again.
Now for my signature poem.

Why is this Indian bitch wearing such a short top,
When she looks at hair she wants the genetics to be strong it must look like a mop,
When we talked I knew I was going to get mocked,
As my face is the world's greatest cock block.

~Wombles.
What is your race

pajeetas wear short tops for chads to look at only

Not gonna specify gray.
She only wants white dick since pajeetas have a fetish for them Foids are all the same vro all you can do is imagine about the situation and goon ( it's over for us all )

She only wants white dick since pajeetas have a fetish for them Foids are all the same vro all you can do is imagine about the situation and goon ( it's over for us all )
kys

Not gonna specify gray.

Most pajeetas will get disowned by parents or honor killed if they go for white cocku though not really worth it asians r that low inhib.

Fakecel. Women will always avoid a truecel at all costs.

Mogs me for speaking to a foid