Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel First time getting caught beating my pecker, let's go

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
★★★★
My mother came into my room after I ejaculated, pretended to look for something in a drawer and left me with my dick out. Couldn't she see the lights are fucking on, door closed and moon full?
I don't even care for this.
I hate that hyperactive cunt.
I'm not a fucking milk baby. I don't feel any shame. She should.

The prefix and the end of the thread title contradict each other

I was jerking off to amouranth. Using my TV as my monitor.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I NEED A HOT REDHEAD WHORE RIGHT FUCKING NOW :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::lasereyes::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsping::feelsree::lasereyes::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::reeeeee::lasereyes::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsping::feelsree::lasereyes::reeeeee::lasereyes::reeeeee::lasereyes::reeeeee::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsping::lasereyes::reeeeee::feelsping:

Shes not a gigastacy not even close.

Dumb bimbo whore look is correct.
Yeah she's more like a plastic becky. Stacy is reserved for foids with god tier genetics. A good jawline but a very feminine looking aesthetic.