Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel First time at the Gym!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
my first day at the gym was awful I only could lift lightweight and it was full of chads
everyone of them was looking at me in disgust and thought "what is this incel doing here" one chad even came up to me and said I was smelling and this infront of everyone I was so pissed of I wanted to punch his good genetic face.
Poison drink

They are assholes. Which country is this ?

Snitch on him to the people working at the gym next time, you might get him kicked out or banned

He said you smell bad? I'd have fucking punched him

Gymcels... it’s a tough thing to handle.

i only went there once and I'm planning to never go there again

In this day and age with home gyms being viable and how gyms are now hook-up spots...good idea.

Ummmm, you were actually not smelling right? just to not play into IT hands.

Try to keep gymcelling, it's one of the best copes. At least for me

just use headphones next time you go there

What can you bench press

no I actually have pretty wide shoulders but this was my first time doing it and I normally LDAR
At least u have wide shoulders, no amount of gym coping can change how wide they are

Just run and do push-ups with proper form, gyms are a scam

yes I'm ethnic and he was a german blonde chad

I'm pretty sure its the t levels because I used to fap allot but I started nofap now and hope it will become better.
Next time stick a knife between his eyes. He probably wont bother you ever again after that.

Find yourself a nice ethnic gym.

its over for gymcels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back